The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    That's about what it was up here today. Kinda wish we had winters in the 70s and 80s
    In order to have winters like that you need to endure summers with triple digits. To people who live full time in those environments, the 70s & 80s are cold, and they bundle up. If you just visit during their winter months it is a strange sight indeed. Walking around in shorts and a t-shirt while the locals are wearing parkas and knit caps.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Their work is pretty dang good. I'm a fan of the camera work. Do you know what part of the process your son mostly works on? Behind the camera or editing?

He's been doing it a little longer than me, I've only been out of school for about two years, and doing professional work for about 5. 100% get wanting to do more on your own, I eventually want to get to the point where I'm doing mostly freelance work.
    He can edit but much prefers behind the camera, producing, and directing. But that works out because his partner loves editing, but can also work a camera. Son also loves lighting and is really good at that too.
    He’s just hoping it can take him somewhere.
    Grams and Gramps (wife and I) just hope it doesn’t take him to Atlanta or LA, at least for long. Seems like in this day and age things should be able to be done from anywhere, with a little bit of travel.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In order to have winters like that you need to endure summers with triple digits. To people who live full time in those environments, the 70s & 80s are cold, and they bundle up. If you just visit during their winter months it is a strange sight indeed. Walking around in shorts and a t-shirt while the locals are wearing parkas and knit caps.
    It’s like going skiing with Asians or other southerners.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Their work is pretty dang good. I'm a fan of the camera work. Do you know what part of the process your son mostly works on? Behind the camera or editing?

He's been doing it a little longer than me, I've only been out of school for about two years, and doing professional work for about 5. 100% get wanting to do more on your own, I eventually want to get to the point where I'm doing mostly freelance work.

Here’s some of his latest. He co-produced, and his partner colorized.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    True story!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Both guns still work as advertised, even with a crappy shooter behind them.

It not advisable to take shots in my backyard but…a photo ode to BA and Mouse.

d39ede0be481746e85511a41222e6b48.jpg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The 1911 was was a limited production run only sold through one distributor. It’s an AAC 1911 sold in a Pelican case with an AAC Ti-Rant .45 can. Remington bought AAC.

TriggerTime originally bought it, then decided he didn’t want it, before he ever filed for the stamp. CM bought the gun and the Pelican case, I bought the can.

After a year or so, I bought the gun and the case off of the Mouse. The original grips he gave to his son, and are long gone. The thread potector, same deal.

It’s basically a Remington R1 enhanced that has been loved on by the Mouse. It is truly one of a kind!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The 1911 was was a limited production run only sold through one distributor. It’s an AAC 1911 sold in a Pelican case with an AAC Ti-Rant .45 can. Remington bought AAC.

TriggerTime originally bought it, then decided he didn’t want it, before he ever filed for the stamp. CM bought the gun and the Pelican case, I bought the can.

After a year or so, I bought the gun and the case off of the Mouse. The original grips he gave to his son, and are long gone. The thread potector, same deal.

It’s basically a Remington R1 enhanced that has been loved on by the Mouse. It is truly one of a kind!

And with the ATP logo. :-)

Top Bottom