The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Range trip to MCF&G

226 functioned well, mags holding steady and that thing just mows down plates. Did a little playing against the timer.

Think I have the 229 zeroed with the Holosun but will have to put more work in when shooting that. It's a really nice gun but I have to work to shoot it near as well as the 226. I'll have to get another session in and work on making sure the optic is dialed in like I want it to be.

Also checked and the 229 did just fine with 226 mags.

All the new mags worked well (Mec-Gar mags from Lanbo's)

Pretty happy, but just need to try and dial in the 229 and maybe have someone else try and dial it in as well.
    P226 Legion..... :bowdown:

When I have* "trouble" sighting a pistol (I generally sight in at 20 yards as its easier to see than 25) or not feeling confident in its POA/POI, I like to use these. They aren't quite perfect for every application but they are close.

* - ok "had" - I haven't shot in so long I am just about back to being a newbie. Sigh. I had progressed all the way up to noob.

Last edited:

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    ND + F1 = H3!! YEAH!

The good people at Loose Moose/Apex have you covered. Just bring a checkbook. One of kids recently bought a General 4 seater from them.

"GULP" I would never pay that kind of money for a UTV....:nailbite:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    P226 Legion..... :bowdown:

When I have* "trouble" sighting a pistol (I generally sight in at 20 yards as its easier to see than 25) or not feeling confident in its POA/POI, I like to use these. They aren't quite perfect for every application but they are close.

* - ok "had" - I haven't shot in so long I am just about back to being a newbie. Sigh. I had progressed all the way up to noob.
    Thanks, I'll check this out.

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Since he graduated from IWU, in some form or another. 10 years plus? Has worked for a few big churches over the years but would rather work for himself.
    He’s had a partnership with a friend, Pending Beautiful Collective and they’ve done some big stuff but also a lot of music video type stuff.
    Let’s be real clear here, I only know his stuff at a surface level so don’t hold anything I say against him!
    Their work is pretty dang good. I'm a fan of the camera work. Do you know what part of the process your son mostly works on? Behind the camera or editing?

He's been doing it a little longer than me, I've only been out of school for about two years, and doing professional work for about 5. 100% get wanting to do more on your own, I eventually want to get to the point where I'm doing mostly freelance work.

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Sitting on the patio, catching up on INGO, sipping on a little Elijah Craig, and doing an occasional overwatch of the pond for invading coons, with the thermal.
    You sir sound like you know the right way to spend a holiday weekend. What's weather like over there?

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Morning.
    Morn'n fellas :sgoOJ:

Breathing better here too. AQI is lower than it's been in quite awhile, thank God. Might actually get out for some gpt today.

I wish I was breathing better, the past two days have gotten where I am sneezing all the time.

On the bright side of things I am getting ready to head out to the Carbine Tactical match at ACC. I will be shooting the CZ Scorpion Carbine in the match. We will see how I do.

Top Bottom