The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Well the purchase of the Ranger fell thru. The guy sold it out from under me. I am finding that the prices are still jacked up from the Covid mindset. Most people have the prices about $5000 more than what are suggested prices. There are going to be quite a few people needing money soon and will wish they had dropped their price sooner.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morn'n fellas :bgoOJ:
    ND + F1 = H3!! YEAH!
    Well the purchase of the Ranger fell thru. The guy sold it out from under me. I am finding that the prices are still jacked up from the Covid mindset. Most people have the prices about $5000 more than what are suggested prices. There are going to be quite a few people needing money soon and will wish they had dropped their price sooner.
    The good people at Loose Moose/Apex have you covered. Just bring a checkbook. One of kids recently bought a General 4 seater from them.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    ND + F1 = H3!! YEAH!

The good people at Loose Moose/Apex have you covered. Just bring a checkbook. One of kids recently bought a General 4 seater from them.

That's nutz.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Range trip to MCF&G

226 functioned well, mags holding steady and that thing just mows down plates. Did a little playing against the timer.

Think I have the 229 zeroed with the Holosun but will have to put more work in when shooting that. It's a really nice gun but I have to work to shoot it near as well as the 226. I'll have to get another session in and work on making sure the optic is dialed in like I want it to be.

Also checked and the 229 did just fine with 226 mags.

All the new mags worked well (Mec-Gar mags from Lanbo's)

Pretty happy, but just need to try and dial in the 229 and maybe have someone else try and dial it in as well.

Top Bottom