• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mrs. Kravits on one side and DEA on the other.. Very peaceful around here, just the way we like it.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock armorer-M&P armorer & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Our next door neighbors on one side are an old retired couple that we get along with great. Their grandkids are about the same age as my kids so they will tend to play together.

Other side is a cornfield.

Neighbors across the road are big-time libs. The lady drives a PT Cruiser and the entire back hatch is plastered with the usual talking point stickers, etc. Fittingly their yard is usually a wreck. They literally had their Obama yard signs up weeks before any other signs I saw around the county.

Here's what I put up for them in my front yard across from their house:

View attachment 38451

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm not moving north, but you can move down to Bloomington.

You would fit in great in my neighborhood! The pretty young lesbians are welcome too, and the guy with the skid steers and dozers.

Okay, I see how the pretty young lesbians and my naked tai chi will mix together well, but I'm a little nervous about the skid steers and dozers.

You guys have all read my favorite children's book "Andrew Henry's Meadow" right?

No, my favorite book is Harold and the Purple Crayon. It's my favorite book because it's the only book I've read.

We love our 'hood. Quiet for the most part. A good mix of young and old. though, sadly, many of the old / original residents are dying off. Guess that's just life.

Time for some naked pachyderm tai chi to liven-up your neighborhood!

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Speaking of all this... I wonder what all the odd ball neighbors think about me??? For one thing I am always outside or in the garage working on something. I know one neighbor always says "what the hell is Brian doing now??"

The other night my son brought his buddy over. He borrowed a big bucket truck and dropped a big branch on it and broke the Aluminum ladders. I was welding it back together best I could at 11 at night. It had to be a cool fireworks show.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    West, couple that she works and he is on disability. Guy never comes outside and rarely leaves the house. He seems fine but he had some serious health problems a few years ago. To the east, the son moved out, looks like the (hot) daughter may have moved back in. She comes home every time her bf loses his job. North a couple of older people that are very nice and keep to themselves. Two houses down the house just went up for sale *again* for the 4th time in 10 years. Miss the days of my youth when my favorite neighbor was my the daughter next door who was 2 years older than me...and that's all I am going to say about that :naughty:.

Last edited:

wassup61

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2015
    nwi
    My neighbor has an obsession with his lawn, is a fervent Obummer supporter, and believes in entitlements for everyone.

Also projects their expectations on other neighbors...typical!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My neighbor has an obsession with his lawn, is a fervent Obummer supporter, and believes in entitlements for everyone.

Also projects their expectations on other neighbors...typical!
    I think the majority of bad neighbor relationships are caused by that last thing. We expect people to value exactly what we do and think ill of them when they don't.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Mine are from Chad (Africa) and like to mow their yard just after it rains. There are some little ones that run around that my tiny dogs and small cat put the fear of death in their eyes. I purchased a coupon book from their school fundraiser, and when they came over to ask about it they saw my cat and dog starring at them in the window, they screamed and ran as fast as they could back to their house. The lady helping them over here said they were scared of my pets. I dont get it...:dunno:

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Dark tinted windows on the car, the garage opens they drive in and the garage door closes... Grass is never cut. Shades are always closed.

This isn't your neighbor is it?

250px-Jerry_Dandrige.jpg

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2016
    Indiana
    My neighbor is insane. His desire for a neatly manicured lawn has turned into a sadistic obsession. Hours and hours and hours of cutting, trimming, and fertilizing in the heat, rain, sleet, you name it. He even called the police department on his neighbor to the south because leaves from their tree blew onto his lawn last Fall.

Top Bottom