• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Mine is just a horse's ass. That's OK. I am about to move and both households of neighbors there are old friends.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dark tinted windows on the car, the garage opens they drive in and the garage door closes... Grass is never cut. Shades are always closed.
    I have one of those. I can see his house from my back deck. Except his parents in their late 50s come over and do that for him. :scratch: So why not get an apartment or a maintenance free condo?

My neighbor is insane. His desire for a neatly manicured lawn has turned into a sadistic obsession. Hours and hours and hours of cutting, trimming, and fertilizing in the heat, rain, sleet, you name it. He even called the police department on his neighbor to the south because leaves from their tree blew onto his lawn last Fall.

I think my East neighbors are related to them. My downed twigs from my tree walk over to my side of the yard. The leaves also collect themselves just on my side of the property line. I dont mind because I have a powerful leaf blower, and my kids really enjoy piling the leaves up at the bottom of the slide in the fall. So its actually a win for us.

My West neighbor is on disability with a bad back, so we mow her yard and shovel her snow. She insists on paying, but the wife likes the exercise and is willing to do it for free under the circumstances
    My neighbor across the street from her is really nice. She's a nurse in her 50s and was best friends with the prior neighbors directly across the street from us until they retired and moved to GA. Now those are younger kids in their early 20s with no immediate apparent source of income. Their Grandma lives downstairs from them, and her parents are often staying overnight. Lovely parents BTW. I was outside in my garage working and I heard dad leaving, and as he did so demanded that he was going alone and said "Get your a** back in the house, B****!" A real class act, especially flooring it as he left squealing the tires.

And outside of the property mischief and ding dong ditching, the rest of the neighborhood isnt bad.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My neighbors poop in my yard every day. At least the ones I can see from my window....the others don't do this.

DSC_6556.jpg
    [/IMG]

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    well not really an observation but more just a fact. the neighbor to my left was in prison for killing her baby. she now has another kid that i am certain is related to saten some how. the houses infont and right of me are abandonded. (i think i know why now) atleast this is only temporary while we finish our new house.

11sec_lx

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    On one side, they are rarely out. The temperature must be between 68*-72*. The other is only out when she leaves and arrives.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I can't help it but anytime someone starts talking about their neighbors the very first person I think of is Gladys Kravitz!

Doug

We can learn much from Mr. Kravitz. His practice of giving table saws and other gifts to his wife so that he could have them was brilliant!

Yeah, it's the not so good way. Now if it was the other neighbor, that would be ok

That's . . . unfortunate.

When I was in high school, the next door neighbor was a very attractive young nurse with a younger sister who was even better looking. They routinely did yard work together in bikini tops and cutoff shorts the size of postage stamps. Those were some glorious summers.

Too bad mobile phones with high quality cameras had not yet been invented. Using a 35mm SLR just made me feel creepy.

On one side, they are rarely out. The temperature must be between 68*-72*. The other is only out when she leaves and arrives.

Those are excellent traits in neighbors!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Timely thread.

Got new neighbors over the weekend. They decided to welcome themselves to the 'hood by setting of some rather larger fireworks on Saturday night until the wee hours. Had all their friends over, too. Hope that isn't the norm.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Neighbor next to us was never married, she keeps to herself, has a great yard. Neighbors across the street from her mow her yard, and two other yards across the street from us.

Neighbor across the one street is newly widowed (Year and a half or so, I remember when they came and took the body). New neighbor to the south of us. Just moved from FL, redid the house as he is in a wheelchair. Pretty quite neighborhood overall. Looking forward to moving though. I hate this town.

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    My lady's parents live about a 100 yards away from us. He keeps a great garden during the spring/summer. Love the fresh veggies and fruits. My other neighbor is an a-hole that loves to work on his racecar or whatever the heck it is and rev the engine until all hours of the night. The air drill is apparently his favorite tool. Thankfully we have a nice treeline that separates us from him.

Top Bottom