• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    He's been dead for 25 years. So unless he's gone zombie, I doubt he's running at all. ;)

Zombies are real...so it's a possibility. That's what I've told my wife this month since I purchased a new shotgun, handgun and an AR15 lol. I keep telling her they were on too good of a sale to pass up.

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    75% perfect.
    Neighbors to the East = none
    Neighbors to the South = none
    Neighbors to the West = none
    Neighbors to the North = 1/2 mile away and good people (could only be better by being farther away)

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    One of mine (behind me) is the founder of the local Moms Demand Action group.... her neighbor has a blast flying "Come and Take It" canon flags, always on the side of the house facing hers.

Another one (directly next door) harassed me for 3 months by parking across my sidewalk (the portion crossing the parkway to the road) because i had a sign in my yard for a local politician.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    One of mine (behind me) is the founder of the local Moms Demand Action group.... her neighbor has a blast flying "Come and Take It" canon flags, always on the side of the house facing hers.

Another one (directly next door) harassed me for 3 months by parking across my sidewalk (the portion crossing the parkway to the road) because i had a sign in my yard for a local politician.

Such pleasant people!

ick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    NWI
    Neighbor to the east is an awesome older couple. He owns a body shop and has some sweet cars.
    Fire Department to the North. Those guys are ok, other than the noise.
    No one to the West.
    Wife's cousin lives to the south, about 2 acres away. He mows my fields with the tractor, so he's cool.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    We have no neighbors close enough to see their house and we are fine with that. The closest neighbor believes that someone is sneaking onto her property and cutting down trees. They moved in about 5 years ago and I have yet to see a stump from said illegal tree removal, yet she claims it is happening. The tree removal allegedly happens regularly and she claims to have put up trail cams to catch the villains. Her husband, who seems like a great guy just lets her carry on with her story. I think he'd rather just go along to get along. Nice folks, she just has some issues I believe. We just smile and go along with it. The only time we see them is when I'm running or when the wife and I are walking and they drive or walk by on the road.

I'm a runner. Two years ago she stopped in her car next to me when I was about 1.5 miles from the house. She rolled down the window and gave me some custard desert. I thanked her and she drove off. What in the heck am I going to do with this? I ran the rest of the way home trying to balance the thing as best I could. When I walked in the house my wife said "Where in the h$ll did you get that?". Crazy neighbor gave it me. "Did she just bring it over?". Nope, stopped me on the road about 1.5 miles away. "And you ran home with it?". Yep.

Dirty Steve

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Here's a big question: Who wants me for a neighbor?

I wouldn't mind. You could replace the folks to the east or to the west. Those on the east are nice enough people - quite quiet, actually. Keep (most) of their house up - just aren't nearly as personable/sociable as everyone else.

Those to the west are nice, sociable, and keep their place up. They just have loud get-togethers every once in a while and I honestly just don't like the noise and inevitable random trash. Plus, both of these houses have nice in-ground pools! And I could come over and swim at your house!

I'm a runner. Two years ago she stopped in her car next to me when I was about 1.5 miles from the house. She rolled down the window and gave me some custard desert. I thanked her and she drove off. What in the heck am I going to do with this? I ran the rest of the way home trying to balance the thing as best I could. When I walked in the house my wife said "Where in the h$ll did you get that?". Crazy neighbor gave it me. "Did she just bring it over?". Nope, stopped me on the road about 1.5 miles away. "And you ran home with it?". Yep.

Dirty Steve

This is probably one of the funniest things I've read here on INGO.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I wouldn't mind. You could replace the folks to the east or to the west. Those on the east are nice enough people - quite quiet, actually. Keep (most) of their house up - just aren't nearly as personable/sociable as everyone else.

Those to the west are nice, sociable, and keep their place up. They just have loud get-togethers every once in a while and I honestly just don't like the noise and inevitable random trash. Plus, both of these houses have nice indoor pools! And I could come over and swim at your house!

Yeah, rhino can't afford to live in your neighborhood!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Yeah, rhino can't afford to live in your neighborhood!

I must've had my lottery house on my mind when I typed that. In-GROUND pools.

There aren't any in my 'hood with indoor pools. One house USED to - but it's been filled in for a long time now. And another house had/has a built-in hot tub in the living room... But that's all that I know of.

Top Bottom