• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I do believe they are waiting to move to the new state of Northern Colorado. I mean, heh, you can't expect them to move before the state is even a state right? Give em a break. It's gonna happen, the move and the new state. I will now begin holding my breath.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    September 2013

As I promised I will limit myself to one Magpul post a month for the next decade.

Soooo, when is Magpul moving? Where are they moving to? Any word yet? LOL.:D

I'm not going to bet against you on this one. On the other hand, why would they move or even make serious preparations, before the recall elections? I would think if the recalls go well, that would be reason to stay and continue the fight.

Also, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to move from the beautiful Rocky Mountains to the flatlands of northern Indiana. You'd have to be pretty ticked to do that.

And why would they go to Texas? Texas could be a blue state at some point not to far into the future.

The suspense continues....

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    On the other hand, why would they move or even make serious preparations, before the recall elections?

So many circle beards, so many magazines. Call the gun culture a record because it gets played over and over and over.

Also, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to move from the beautiful Rocky Mountains to the flatlands of northern Indiana.

1. Because of freedom to run their business. You cannot do that in California East.

2. Colorado is bowling alley flat. There are mountains in California too but they won't be rushing off there.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    So many circle beards, so many magazines. Call the gun culture a record because it gets played over and over and over.

2. Colorado is bowling alley flat. There are mountains in California too but they won't be rushing off there.

Spend some time with Google Earth. Apparently you're thinking of Libya. Here is Colorado 100 miles east of Denver.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      199.1 KB · Views: 5
    Last edited:

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I am curious of when they'll move as well...or have they already.

We need to reach out to the Colorado Gun Owners Association and put 'boots on the ground' to see whats going on at Ground 0.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    They are probably still busy playing the various municipalities against each other to get the biggest tax abatements, incentives, etc. before they decide where to move.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Half of Colorado IS flat. You have to drive pretty far west into the state before it stops looking like Kansas.

Yeah, about an hours drive west. Once you hit Lyman, its only an hour south west to Colorado springs, and another hour or so to Denver. You can see the mountains in the distance from just about the Colorado/Kansas border. I think Manatee was thinking of Kansas....THAT state is flat...I drove for 8 hours and don't think I changed in elevation more than 100 feet either way.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, about an hours drive west. Once you hit Lyman, its only an hour south west to Colorado springs, and another hour or so to Denver. You can see the mountains in the distance from just about the Colorado/Kansas border. I think Manatee was thinking of Kansas....THAT state is flat...I drove for 8 hours and don't think I changed in elevation more than 100 feet either way.

Kansas is so flat you can see the back of your own head.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Thread title is "Magpul to Leave Colorado in Grand Style - This Saturday". It doesn't' state which Saturday, and after visiting their website and seeing their contact info is still Colorado, "This Saturday" has yet to arrive.

On the other hand I saw a pig having words with an Osprey, so who knows! :dunno:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Thread title is "Magpul to Leave Colorado in Grand Style - This Saturday". It doesn't' state which Saturday, and after visiting their website and seeing their contact info is still Colorado, "This Saturday" has yet to arrive.

Unfortunately, the Saturday thing was wrong from the beginning. This was the fault of Dana Loesch who wrote the article that the OP pointed to. She stated that Magpul was leaving Colorado on that date, when all they were doing was giving out a bunch of mags on the last day before the "high capacity" mag ban started. Magpul has said that they will leave Colorado, that is a very difficult process for any substantial-sized company. They haven't committed to a specific location/date yet.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Unfortunately, the Saturday thing was wrong from the beginning. This was the fault of Dana Loesch who wrote the article that the OP pointed to. She stated that Magpul was leaving Colorado on that date, when all they were doing was giving out a bunch of mags on the last day before the "high capacity" mag ban started. Magpul has said that they will leave Colorado, that is a very difficult process for any substantial-sized company. They haven't committed to a specific location/date yet.

Be interesting to see how the recall goes tomorrow. A bad loss for gun rights could speed up their departure. A big win could slow it down.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    September 2013

As I promised I will limit myself to one Magpul post a month for the next decade.

Soooo, when is Magpul moving? Where are they moving to? Any word yet? LOL.:D

Dude, don't check too much. This will go on for a decade. After a decade I'll do it daily.

1. Because of freedom to run their business. You cannot do that in California East.

You exceeded your one magpul post a month

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    No, my "Has Magpul left yet" posts are dated for your convenience.

I reserve the right to mock Magpul fanboys at any and all times.

Chris, you sexy beast, pack your circle beard trimming kit and hit the road.

Eye pro up on the head for tacticality:

Top Bottom