• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Dude, an opening like that . . . you get behind me, hotdoger!:D

"I am not a member of any organized culture. I am a member of the gun culture."

"A fool and his money soon invest in the hot manlove of tactical beards."

"If you are on the right track in the gun culture, sooner or later the manufacturers will run you down."

"Instead of giving money to gun makers, why don't we just buy the false promises of gun makers, that way we will get a much higher return on our investment."

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    So someone in love with Magpul should call them and ask where they're moving to...and if they've moved already...then ask if the person you're talking to is in Colorado currently or not.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    October 2013 Mocking

Well, here it is the 1st of October. Time for my Monthly Mocking.

Sooooo, where is Magpul moving to? Someplace nice?

Someplace where they will not be throngs of skipping fanboys talking about how tactical they are because they have pieces of plastic and springs from Magpul and dream of tactical beards. Naaahhh.:D

Cheer up, fan boys, only ten more years of me making fun.:D

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    October 2013 Mocking

Someplace where they will not be throngs of skipping fanboys talking about how tactical they are because they have pieces of plastic and springs from Magpul and dream of tactical beards. Naaahhh.:D

lol
    , this post was both funny and true. I guess I was wrong. Looks like magpul tricked some of us.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    When you give the dogs their worm medicine, please ensure that you yell out "bust 'em" when the pills go in.:D

At least give them their medicine from overpriced, plastic containers.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    October 2013 Mocking

INGO, cheer up, you can get a Chris Costa doll and move him all over the map. It will be the only move Magpul may ever make.:D

BUST 'EM (with eye pro up)!!!
    :laugh:

That's pretty good. Now, does this mean you may have concluded an armistice with your intrastate (horned) archnemesis? Or is this merely to demonstrate your "fairness" and skill as an equal opportunity mocker?

Hey, on that note, and from the "we don't have any fun anymore" file: Had a [not so original] idea for a live INGO celebrity roast (a la the Dean Martin series).

There would be a drawing or other criteria to determine the guest speakers, who would then take turns poking at the other guests before turning their attention to the main attraction.
    First featured honoree, of course, would be the Earl of Devonshire, the Marquis de Lafayette. They could all take turns throwing what amounts to verbal spitballs at the Battleship HMS Freeman, culminating in the Grand Finale, wherein the Professor skewers one by one each member of the dais.

Whad'ya say? Ya game for such an idea? Or is it too formal for this crowd?

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Look, I get up early and mock rhino (vigorously) every day, like a kamagong stick against a Filipino Fruit Salad. I don't need a special event. I mean I invited him to a FNRA to try to win a gun and he had "other plans", i.e. practicing his interpretative dance routine in private.

The Magpul Mocking is entirely separate. It is in response to dirty baseball caps pulled low, "bust 'em" and those goofy red Magpul stickers everywhere. I object so I show them that their god bleeds.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I mean I invited him to a FNRA to try to win a gun and he had "other plans", i.e. practicing his interpretative dance routine in private.

Everyone has their hobbies. You have to admire a rhino that can dance at all, let alone well enough to be an alternate for Dancing with the Stars. I heard he's been looking for tap-dance shoes recently, but is having problems finding anything in his size.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So, you're going to beat me with sticks, then feed fruit salad to me?

I won't be in a really deep pit where you lower a basket on a rope with skin lotion, will I?

Top Bottom