• ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    They are moving to anywhere .......

I can tell you some insurance guy knows already since they had to inform them of the location of the new corporate address, equipment, subcontractors,payroll and tooling.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Are you going to tell us at 9:30?

Missed the deadline...............So I won't.

To be honest, they have some arrangements with other plastics companies to contract the production of items until the new location is up and running. It is not a secret that they will have some operations remain in CO since those products are not banned. Will they exit the state with everything, I can't say for sure. They have contracts and some other issues they can't just walk away from for some time.

If you are bored, you can search the names of new companies in gun friendly states. If you are really bored, they have to get environmental permits if the operations produce X over a certain quantity per year and requests for building permits for some improvements. I'm not sure any of those items have yet hit the public side of those websites.

I can say at this moment, the abbreviation of the state has two letters......

Last edited:

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    How can they make us take down public information? They "announce" something, it's reported here. I don't get it. What's the point of announcing?

Was it a "private" announcement? (i.e. to an invitation only crowd all of whom signed NDAs.)

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    How can they make us take down public information? They "announce" something, it's reported here. I don't get it. What's the point of announcing?

Was it a "private" announcement? (i.e. to an invitation only crowd all of whom signed NDAs.)

that should have been in purple. (which is the defacto indicator for sarcasm here if you arent aware) He was pulling your leg. They havent finished haggling tax abatements and other inscentives from the various states/cities/towns they are considering.

As soon as they finish the negotiations and decide, Im quite positive they will tell us. patience grasshopper. patience.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Anybody heard any updates on where they will be headed?

Headed? What makes you think they are going anywhere?:D

Ok, ok, I said I would limit myself to one (1) Magpul post a month for the next decade or so of "where is Magpul going". So, this is August 2013.

Top Bottom