• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    No, my "Has Magpul left yet" posts are dated for your convenience.

I reserve the right to mock Magpul fanboys at any and all times.

Chris, you sexy beast, pack your circle beard trimming kit and hit the road.

Eye pro up on the head for tacticality:

I laughed out loud at this post besides you can't cut the beard it's the source of his power.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm not going to bet against you on this one. On the other hand, why would they move or even make serious preparations, before the recall elections? I would think if the recalls go well, that would be reason to stay and continue the fight.

Also, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to move from the beautiful Rocky Mountains to the flatlands of northern Indiana. You'd have to be pretty ticked to do that.

And why would they go to Texas? Texas could be a blue state at some point not to far into the future.

The suspense continues....
    I don't see Texas going blue any time soon. There isn't a statewide elected official that isn't a Republican, including their US Seantors. 12 of their 36 US Reps are Ds though.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    When will MagPul leave CO:

On the thirty-second day of the thirteenth month on the eighth day of the week,
    On the twenty-fifth hour and the sixty-first minute, we'll find all things that we seek.

(S.W. Foss)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You subscribe to the hard-core edition of Forbes, don't you?
    Why, yes. Yes I do. Most dont like it... Mostly pictures. But I still read it for the articles. Honest.

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder myself whats up. Various other gun related companies have quickly moved ops when faced with similar laws. And those gun companies that started MUCH later have announced plans already. Why nothing from Magpul yet?

Another 30 days without an announcement and personally I will have to start questioning their voracity and begin to lose respect. If companies like Remington can, within weeks of a NY law, announce a plant opening in another nearby state, whats wrong with magpul? Playing too-hardball? too greedy? Is it REALLY that much harder to produce plastic accessories than actual firearms in a new location without handouts?

Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    since the senators got recalled i am pretty sure the mag ban will be repealed, doyou think they should still move?

No way it will be repealed in the near future. Recalling two state senators didn't even swing their legislature from Democrat to Republican control. Things may change in the future after at least one more election, but all I'm hoping for now is that a lot of these anti-gun legislators are scared for their future and don't pile on additional restrictions.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Just subscribed so I don't miss any of Kirks whit-ism.

Whitism? Is that the belief that Slim Whitman should be in charge of the government? Or, do you mean witticisms?:D Pffft, I don't have any of those, just speaking truth to tactical beards.

Slim Whitman - I Remember You - YouTube

Get a beer, stretch out because I only going to mock Magpul fan boys for the next ten years and then I'm off to mocking the next hip thing.

Top Bottom