• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I'm proud of Magpul for doing this. It's best not to speculate about where they're moving to...we'll all know soon enough. I would love to get my hands on some of those mags, however...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It would be cool if they came to Indiana. I know especially up in northern indiana there are plenty of industrial buildings sitting vacant due to hit the luxury RV industry took a couple years ago.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I STILL have yet to receive any PMs or e-mails about Magpul announcement that they are "leaving Colorado". I . . . AM . . . SHOCKED.:laugh:

Methinks we have been Tartuffe'd.

Magpul about to make sweet, sweet love to the circle-bearded tactical set is upset that Kirk is under the table.:laugh:

So, it's past time (CO time) and still no word. Maybe they are saving themselves for a big finale.

I'll wait here.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The word right now out of Colorado is that it's Saturday. That is all.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Still nothing on their Facebook page this morning either.

They said they would announce by the end of July once their negotiation's were complete with where they intend to move. Where is still anybody's guess but since they made the annoucement that they were moving, made a big deal of it, I think they have too or go out of business. True gun people don't forget.

Rummer has it that a certain IN city made them a good pitch to get them here but as with all rumors take it with a big grain of salt.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Chris Loesch told me he talked to a rep and they narrowed it down to four states, Texas being one of them

Edit: Chris confirms the rep said Indiana is also in the running among the 4 states.

Texas
    Indiana
    ???
    ???

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to cite my sources.

Chris Loesch is the husband of Dana Loesch, who you might have heard on 93.1 WIBC. She has an afternoon radio show based in MO. Indiana only plays an hour or so of it.

She and Chris were a very large part of the Magpul event yesterday.

Last edited:

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Chris Loesch told me he talked to a rep and they narrowed it down to four states, Texas being one of them

Edit: Chris confirms the rep said Indiana is also in the running among the 4 states.

Texas
    Indiana
    ???
    ???

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to cite my sources.

Chris Loesch is the husband of Dana Loesch, who you might have heard on 93.1 WIBC. She has an afternoon radio show based in MO. Indiana only plays an hour or so of it.

She and Chris were a very large part of the Magpul event yesterday.

That woud be a welcome announcement, if they decided to land here in Indiana.

Top Bottom