• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Obama laughing off conspiracy theory's ??? A true AMERICAN should always question the governments motives

Especially after talking about agreeing with Australian laws.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    At the beginning, when Anderson was asking about the President's own experience with guns, did the President ever admit to or did he simply intimate that he shot skeet and did some Hawaiian pig hunting?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I agreed with that nypd detective cnn had on after, it's not about any particular law or executive order but about a clear line in the sand being drawn.
    I'd be interested to see some negotiations where we talked about expanding some gun rights in exchange for not allowing private sales at gun shows. Or something along those lines. I'd be willing to trade my right to do private sales at a gun show if I could in return get an SBR without the tax stamp head ache and cost.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't want to go through an ffl for private gun sales and I don't believe that will curb gun violence, however I disagree with most that Obama is pure evil or part of some confiscation conspiracy.

OK, I will concede your point. He is only 99.5% evil.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    This just shows how far out of touch Obama and the Liberals are with the Constitution.

How many times does it mention needing protection from a tyranical government??

Everyone of the founding fathers wrote about the government going to far. Why is this so laughable?

Im just completely baffled??????

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yep.
    It was a "By invitation only" attendance.
    I was actually surprised to see Chris Kyle's wife there. Surprised they invited her.

Chris Cox (NRA-ILA) is on Megan Kelly. NRA could've had 1 pre-screened question.

At lunchtime, CNN was on the screen at the truck stop where I ate. They were making much of the fact that the NRA and GOA had been invited and declined. As I surmised at the time, the bleach-blonde failed to mention that the invite was restricted in such ways as to invite them to be pinatas set up as props rather than participants in a real conversation. Now, we have that confirmed.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    This just shows how far out of touch Obama and the Liberals are with the Constitution.

How many times does it mention needing protection from a tyranical government??

Everyone of the founding fathers wrote about the government going to far. Why is this so laughable?

Im just completely baffled??????

I am NOT !!!!! I knew this, B4 he was elected, the FIRST time !!!!!

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Who is that f'in b** who says there are no "public health statistics" to show you are safer with a gun in the house.

Actually, there ARE if you use scientific methodology but in any case what a condescending thing to say.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Who is that f'in b** who says there are no "public health statistics" to show you are safer with a gun in the house.

Actually, there ARE if you use scientific methodology but in any case what a condescending thing to say.

I think we are having a bait and switch. No 'public health statistics' to show you are safer with a gun is like saying that there are no torque specs on the velocity of a bullet, and no public opinion poll on acceleration due to gravity.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    2/3 of gun related deaths are suicides HE admitted this..... How will anything proposed stop this.

If someone wants to kill themselves there are many ways to do so. He is such an idiot.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I agreed with that nypd detective cnn had on after, it's not about any particular law or executive order but about a clear line in the sand being drawn.
    I'd be interested to see some negotiations where we talked about expanding some gun rights in exchange for not allowing private sales at gun shows. Or something along those lines. I'd be willing to trade my right to do private sales at a gun show if I could in return get an SBR without the tax stamp head ache and cost.

BULL****!!! NO MORE COMPROMISES!

Top Bottom