• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Chris Cox (NRA-ILA) is on Megan Kelly. NRA could've had 1 pre-screened question.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    What a evil SOB laughed at anyone thinking this has a hidden agenda. That our opinions don't count. That our fear of the government based on his performance so far are full of it. Well you who think you are a king, I laugh at you, no respect whatsoever. You want respect, show some to others first.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Did you notice, when Gabby Gifford Husband asked how are you going to confiscate 350 million guns, in 65 million different

places, that Anderson interrupted him, and got him talking about something else .....

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I don't want to go through an ffl for private gun sales and I don't believe that will curb gun violence, however I disagree with most that Obama is pure evil or part of some confiscation conspiracy.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Hmm if we should at least try some things, maybe we should try national constitutional carry. It may not work, but we should at least try right Mr. Presidunce? Might be surprised.

Ha! I love how the closing remarks admitted he didn't answer a single question.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    This ^^ and maybe automatic death penalty for those that commit violent crimes with a gun.

Really? Don't fall for the liberal anti-gun arguments. What is the moral argument that killing someone with a gun deserves a harsher sentence than beating them to death with your fists?

Murder is the crime, the gun is strictly the tool.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Meh.
    I watched the entire show. Nothing new, no facts.
    Anderson Cooper must think he's a journalist again. I'm sure he thought he was "tough" on Obama.

I actually think Obama just served to underline the fact that he's reaching for straws.
    I think, with this town hall, he "shot himself in the foot".

gotguns

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 5, 2009
    Bedford, IN
    Really? Don't fall for the liberal anti-gun arguments. What is the moral argument that killing someone with a gun deserves a harsher sentence than beating them to death with your fists?

Murder is the crime, the gun is strictly the tool.

It doesn't. I think if you murder someone then you should face the same fate regardless of how you did it or what inanimate object you used. I just put gun in there because of the current debate.

Top Bottom