• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Obama is such a fool to blame Indiana, it's obvious he's tuned to the channels he wants to hear for his "information". It's so small, so shallow, so weak... He's an utter embarrassment as a President I'm ashamed of him. At least I'm not ashamed of myself for voting for him.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Great stuff INGO. I made it to 8:14 then I watched Fast and Loud at the Barrett-Jackson auction (Barrett as in cars, not M-107s). Chris Cox on Megan Kelly was very good.

We know what we're up against here, de-bunked BS, hyperbole, canned cliches, blame the NRA and gun shows. Oh yeah, and blame Indiana for Chicago's criminals.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Obama is such a fool to blame Indiana, it's obvious he's tuned to the channels he wants to hear for his "information". It's so small, so shallow, so weak... He's an utter embarrassment as a President I'm ashamed of him. At least I'm not ashamed of myself for voting for him.

While I agree with everything else, I would not call him a fool. I am satisfied that he is a dedicated domestic enemy who is deliberately destroying the republic both for reasons of personal enmity and also for the reason of serving his owners. It isn't that he honestly believes that Chicago crime is Indiana's fault, but the people he is trying to stir up will eat that nonsense up, which is his goal. It reminds me of watching Mad Max when Auntie gets caught red handed cheating and starts screaming, "Bust a deal, face the wheel" and the crowd plays right into it, and mob 'justice' is served.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Re the Chicago / Indiana thing: ...

Son in law posted: Chicago this year 11 murdered by gun ... quick look - Indy 2 ...
    pop of chicago 2.719 mill ... indy 0.82 mill ... so Chicago 3.94 / milliion ... Indy 2.43 / million

... hmmm. but we're the problem - derp.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would tell Obama the same thing I said when Rham Emanuel tried to lay down that bs meme blaming their societal ills on Indiana. And that is.
    Keep your murderous morally bankrupt criminals out of Indiana.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There's a thread on /r/indiana on the topic. One guy claimed his "friend" walked into a store and bought a gun without a bg check.

I questioned him.

He backtracked... 'yeah well he did get a bg check, it just took 45 minutes, but it should have taken days'

Hilarious.

reddit.com/r/Indiana/comments/401gqn/president_obama_indianas_gun_control_laws_are_lax/

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    There's a thread on /r/indiana on the topic. One guy claimed his "friend" walked into a store and bought a gun without a bg check.

I questioned him.

He backtracked... 'yeah well he did get a bg check, it just took 45 minutes, but it should have taken days'

Hilarious.

reddit.com/r/Indiana/comments/401gqn/president_obama_indianas_gun_control_laws_are_lax/

That's what happens when a bunch of morons open their mouth and know nothing about the topic they're arguing about. I won't argue about nuclear weapons technology because I know nothing of it other than, yeah they can kill a lot of people.

This dumb**** is literally talking out of his ass when he said his friend walked into a store and had no check done. It's idiots like this that keep running their mouths saying guns are bad you don't need guns no one needs guns blah blah blah that are too damn stupid to contribute to a reasonable conversation. They just spew lies and assumptions and blame the gun.

Last edited by a moderator:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That's what happens when a bunch of morons open their mouth and know nothing about the topic they're arguing about. I won't argue about nuclear weapons technology because I know nothing of it other than, yeah they can kill a lot of people.

This dumb**** is literally talking out of his ass when he said his friend walked into a store and had no check done. It's idiots like this that keep running their mouths saying guns are bad you don't need guns no one needs guns blah blah blah that are too damn stupid to contribute to a reasonable conversation. They just spew lies and assumptions and blame the gun.

See , those are the people that buy into the "we need to make it harder to get a gun" bull**** argument.

Last edited by a moderator:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The reports today of three separate terrorists incidents on our soil are kinda rough on the president's gun control narrative, eh?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Survey say....
    Most Voters Oppose Obama Acting Alone on Gun Control - Rasmussen Reports?

attachment.php

Highlights include;
    Fifty-eight percent (58%) of Likely U.S. Voters say the government should only do what the president and Congress agree on when it comes to gun control
    Only 21% think the president’s new executive order further extending federal government oversight of gun sales will reduce the number of mass shootings in America.
    Sixty-three percent (63%) of Americans with a gun in their household feel safer because that gun is there. This helps explain why guns have been selling at a record pace in recent weeks.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I questioned him.

Hilarious.

I wonder what the "I" in NICS stands for?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    President Obama's Gun Control Agenda May Be Good News for the Gun Lobby - The Atlantic

[h=1]Good News for the Gun Lobby[/h]President Obama’s attempt to tighten ​​firearms laws could​​ benefit advocacy groups, dealers, and manufacturers.

When Americans fear the government may be on the verge of confiscating guns, they rush to buy more. The president’s calls for gun control also create an opening for the gun lobby to make highly-charged appeals to their members. Gun owners may feel motivated to write checks to gun rights organizations if they worry that their Second Amendment rights are threatened.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Top Bottom