• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Posted that on my book of faces page and the anti's lost there lunch. OMFG those people are intense and so ill informed.

Stupidity has in common with evil that to our perception, it seems that both should have bottom limits, but in fact neither does. This, my friend, is one of the often-overlooked issues that comes with being neither stupid nor evil. Without being one, the other, or both, it is impossible to plumb the depths of either to the level where these, well, beings, dwell.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Stupidity has in common with evil that to our perception, it seems that both should have bottom limits, but in fact neither does. This, my friend, is one of the often-overlooked issues that comes with being neither stupid nor evil. Without being one, the other, or both, it is impossible to plumb the depths of either to the level where these, well, beings, dwell.

Either you have been smoking something, you are way past your bed time or I've been potting together a plastic model.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Either you have been smoking something, you are way past your bed time or I've been potting together a plastic model.

OK, that was some pretty viscous prose, but still, I stand by my position that CM was having difficult understanding those, well, individuals because as a person who is neither stupid nor evil, he does not have the frame of reference to truly understand them, especially given the absence of a bottom limit on either quality.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah I read it several times. I was actually up WAAAAAY past my bed time.

Top Bottom