• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2017
    SE Indiana
    I am relatively nobody here on the forums, but I am a gun owner in Indiana. I have become more interested in Advocacy and helping ensure our future. In Indiana I added support to a few national organizations that fight for our rights in the country but realized I wasn’t doing anything to help keep the favorable gun laws we have here in Indiana. I got out to a couple ISRPA events and found out what they do advocacy wise for Indiana gun owners.
    Check them out, you can join for as little as 25.00 a year. That is a tiny price to pay to have your gun rights upheld or advanced in the statehouse!
    Thanks for reading this!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I am relatively nobody here on the forums, but I am a gun owner in Indiana. I have become more interested in Advocacy and helping ensure our future. In Indiana I added support to a few national organizations that fight for our rights in the country but realized I wasn’t doing anything to help keep the favorable gun laws we have here in Indiana. I got out to a couple ISRPA events and found out what they do advocacy wise for Indiana gun owners.
    Check them out, you can join for as little as 25.00 a year. That is a tiny price to pay to have your gun rights upheld or advanced in the statehouse!
    Thanks for reading this!

On behalf of the Board of Directors, I thank you for your support. Yes, we do advocacy, have in the past and shall in the future.

It is because of engaged citizens such as yourself that we are able to punch above our weight.

Welcome and help spread the word.

Kirk Freeman, Director, NW Indiana

Rio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2017
    SE Indiana
    On behalf of the Board of Directors, I thank you for your support. Yes, we do advocacy, have in the past and shall in the future.

It is because of engaged citizens such as yourself that we are able to punch above our weight.

Welcome and help spread the word.

Kirk Freeman, Director, NW Indiana
    Thanks for what you do! We aspire to help with the load!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thanks for what you do! We aspire to help with the load!
    So the 2 part series "Elections Have Consequences" in the ISRPA Monthly Newsletter Legislative Update... I hear the guy who wrote those articles has a distinguished gray beard.

Spoiler alert! The next article will be titled "The Assault Weapons Ban Ended 20 years Ago or Elections Have Consequences"

Top Bottom