• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    The comments on CNN are downright disgusting. I wish that everyone had to post under their real identity in comment sections like that, and none of them would have the balls to spout off like they do.

I had the pleasure of meeting Chris, albeit briefly, in the Charlotte airport one day as I was traveling back to Indy. Such a pleasant and professional individual. God Speed, Chris.

-Rogue-

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I am shocked. His book was so good I read it twice. Hope they fry the SOB who did it.:xmad:

It is a terrible loss.

I, for one, am curious by the circumstance. Chris was making an effort to help people with PTSD through exposure therapies. As such, he did know of an inherent risk associated with said therapies around firearms. That said, his loss is again a terrible thing to behold given his immeasurable contributions to this country.

To circle back around, I hope the person and the circumstances are studied in detail to improve treatment for returning shell-shocked vets and that the killer is given all consideration given the trauma he likely experienced prior to the incident.

Am I saying that he should get off free due to psychosis? No, I am saying that he should get his day in a court to help explain it all.

Simply saying he should "fry" is an emotional reaction to a terrible situation (similar to the AWB, eh?).

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    rip_zps9e28894f.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Noblesville
    Thank You Chris Kyle and Friend RIP

Thank you American Sniper Chris Kyle and friend for your service to our country. May you both rest in peace and may God give comfort to your families.

Murdered by a coward at a gun range in Glen Rose, TX.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    "American Sniper" author murdered at gun range

Man charged in fatal shooting of ex-SEAL/author - Yahoo! News

"What I know is Chris and a gentleman — great guy, I knew him well, Chad Littlefield — took a veteran out shooting who was struggling with PTSD to try to assist him, try to help him, try to, you know, give him a helping hand and he turned the gun on both of them, killing them," Cox said. Routh then took Kyle's truck and fled, he said.

Very sad news.

zstep7

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    West Indianapolis
    Sad news. Just finished his book a couple weeks ago and loved it. Great read for whoever has not read it. Such a struggle for his wife and kids as he was gone all the time doing what he did best. After doing all that he has done, he goes out like this. Rip navy seal Chris Kyle and condolences to his family, friends and fellow military family.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    That's just sickening. Those people have no respect for our veterans nor do they appreciate the sacrifices our veterans made for our freedom. Even if they don't agree with the war, our service men and women stepped up when our country called on them. There our no words to describe my disgust at their comments.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Liberals do not do well with thought or logic; their political philosophy is based on emotion.
    They cannot disagree with another and respect him or her. Any who do not share their point of view must be hated. The intensity of their hatred is a measure of their devotion to the progressive cause.
    Wishing death upon, and celebrating the deaths of, their enemies is the natural action of a liberal.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I find it interesting that the person who was lauded as "the greatest sniper in American history", had an opinion of the current gun grab atmosphere that did not agree with the non-conservative group of Americans, and was gunned down at a gun range. No wonder they are celebrating his passing, he can no longer pass his knowledge to others, AND he's no longer a threat in case AHBL.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Disgusting. I pray for him and his family. This is from the crowd that has no problem killing unborn children, so I'm not too surprised.

Top Bottom