• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Damn, another one of my personal heroes is dead. There is no greater proof for atheism than this, Mr. Kyle is dead, but chrissy matthews is still alive.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Truly a hero, and not just for his combat record. How many guys would continue to give? To volunteer and help PTSD affected troops? That's an amazing amount of generosity for any man to display.

In what capacity was he helping? Stories are seeming to indicate that this was some sort of firearm training. Anyone know if that's true? In any case, guys coming back from overseas need to be on alert. This will used as a test case to prevent some soldiers from obtaining firearms.

RIP

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    Wow i am half way through his book right now.... Makes ya wanna

. May the road rise to meet you, May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, The rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of his hand. May God be with you and bless you: May you see your children's children. May you be poor in misfortune, Rich in blessings. May you know nothing but happiness From this day forward. May the road rise up to meet you May the wind be always at your back May the warm rays of sun fall upon your home And may the hand of a friend always be near. May green be the grass you walk on, May blue be the skies above you, May pure be the joys that surround you, May true be the hearts that love you.

Last edited:

markiemark

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Liberty, IN
    I just saw this on the local news and logged in to see if it had been brought up. Was very saddened to hear this and his family is in my thoughts and prayers.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    In what capacity was he helping? Stories are seeming to indicate that this was some sort of firearm training. Anyone know if that's true? In any case, guys coming back from overseas need to be on alert. This will used as a test case to prevent some soldiers from obtaining firearms.

RIP
    R.I.P. Mr. Kyle and peace to your loved ones and those whose lives you graced.
    A lot of veterans come home and will need help. Some/most will never be the same after they've been in the s..t.
    Chris was apparently still helping out when he was taken away.
    The guy that shot him sounds like he's got a few issues left over. I'm sure not all the facts are in and I'd like to know more of exactly what happened but we can't forget anything about this.
    Too many of our young men and women are coming home messed up! Messed up for life in too many cases. We still need to help and not forget them.
    We don't need to cut the help to our Veterans and I think this is a good example here.
    IF a life needs to be taken away then remember that life still trying to help in a way he was good at and knew how to share. There's a lot worse ways to go out.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom