• ...and so much more!
  • ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Chris is the opitomy of the true American Hero. If we all were just a 10th of what he was, this country would not be in the condition it is in now. Rest in Peace my fellow Vet. :patriot: This is a truly sad day in America.

R3l0@d3r

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Unbelievable, I woke up from a safe and sound sleep this morning, which has been provided by the service of our selfless military men and women, only to hear this tragic news. I read Chris's book, saw many of his interviews and was amazed about this mans continued giving, humbleness, and true personal commitment not to leave any of his returning brothers and sisters behind. What an awesome role model, American and truly a great man.

I'm saddened, the Nation has lost a hero and a family has lost their father and husband.

Chris, thank you.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    This man did extraordinary things and spent the rest of his life trying to help those that protect our country. He will be missed but he will live on.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    Kyle was, and still is, my hero. Not because of the tremendous service he provided to US, or the amount of kills he had.....but because of his selfless service to protect his fellow brothers in arms around him. He will always be remembered by me as the pure definition of the word hero. I encourage everyone to read his book if you have not already, this will give you good insight to the fantastic character this man had. RIP brother, you will never be forgotten.

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    RIP - I hope the press treats him with honor and not what they usually do. The Gun Control freaks will certainly try and use this to their advantage. I hope he will be honored as a hero as he should be...sad..

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Very sad to hear about this. Sounds way too fishy though...why him, why now, and why at a range? Not sure how many witnesses were there, but I'm surprised the suspect was not fired upon by someone else.

Sorry if my tinfoil is too tight, but seems like this is just another piece of "ammunition" for the anti's to restrict firearms and use:

"Shooting ranges are massacres waiting to happen!"

"We can't even trust veterans with guns, and if we can't trust them, we surely can't trust an average citizen!"

"Our streets are more dangerous than Iraq!"

Makes me sick...

60Driver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 9, 2010
    Hamilton County
    Godspeed Brother, and may the lord hold your family and the family of the other victim close.

Chief Kyle put his life on the line more times than most of us could imagine to keep his Brothers and our Country safe. He continued to give by helping his fellow warriors heal from the deamons that haunted them. Every loss we take hurts, but this one hurts in a different way.

Rest Easy Chief...those you trained now have the watch.

Hooyah Chief Kyle!

[ame]http://youtu.be/XbXLfIrB5oU[/ame]

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    I was in true shock when I read the headline!
    He was a great patriot protecting our brothers and sisters from a distance!
    The book he had published was an excellent read. You will be missed
    RIP! Semper Fi :patriot:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    CNN is transparent in the dangers their minions are showing. Too bad a good guy like Kyle was struck down and the pukes running and believing in CNN are still wasting precious oxygen

It is downright disgusting what people are posting. A few are at least taking a stand against it.

I'm a strong believer in the 1st Ammendment, but think that comes with a responsibility for the person exercising it to use self control on what they say. Just because you can, doesn't mean it is right.

Nayls47

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Noble County
    I hope the trial of Eddie Ray Routh gets moved to Indiana so he gets a fair trial and that I am on the Jury.

There is no way I would want to be on this jury...
    This comment was made before I knew what the details of the murder were, and that Routh was suffering from PTSD. Every service member deserves the respect and consideration that he has earned. (not to say they can't loose my respect) I just wish there was more we could do to help those service members who are suffering and help get them back to some kind of normalcy. It's all too sad. Prayers go out to both sides.
    Godspeed.

Last edited:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Very sad. Praying for his wife and children. The media will use it for another gun control push. That's sad also.

Top Bottom