• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    As Americans, we have the right to say pretty much anything about anyone we wish. In a perfect world, those Americans who cheer the death of a man who devoted a good part of his lfe to doing that which most are unable or unwilling to, would be shipped to some of the places Mr Kyle went and see how they like it.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Out of all the stories I hear, both in the news, and from the police and mental health connections Ive had, its the ones where trust is so taken advantage of, that just get to me. This man was trying to help someone, and that someone had his trust, and he used it against him. Its just horrible.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Did you Read Marcus Luttrell's first book? if so how was it? I read Chris's book is about 9 hours (in a 3 day span) its pretty awesome It might even top No Easy Day ( yes I'm guilty of reading it) Chirs has/had 2 more books coming out this spring I was looking forward to them as well?

They are both great books, although I have read Luttrells book more. I suggest reading them. In the books, they both talk about how they are friends with each other, both being from Texas as well as SEALs.

What a sad day. Found out earlier and I kept really hoping this all was a hoax.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Funny how snarky some of the comments are when a hero dies, but when its a tragedy, they all want to jump on the bandwagon of sympathy. Well, in my book, if you have no sympathy for the hero that helped those kids have their freedom, then you are already against the kids (from the earlier shooting). Maybe I phrased it poorly, but I am sure you understand what I mean. Hopefully the Karma fairy gets some overtime getting the idiots that are happy about a hero dying.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Truly sickening and saddening to hear that we lost a hero. Prayers and thoughts to all of those involved in this tragedy.

RobyG78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Rochester
    WTF is wrong with people these days? I Just had to go over to the story on CNN to see what you were talking about. Wow! The only thing I could think of is I hope his family never reads that crap.

Rob

bmwguru

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Noveske, Kyle, Massad Ayoob in a helicopter accident...

James Yeager had better keep his head on a swivel.

Don't forget FPS Russia. IMHO this all stinks to high heaven. Chris Kyle was a true patriot. As was John Noveske, R.I.P. At what point does it not become obvious that compromise of the 2nd amendment leads directly to the demise of the 1st amendment? It appears that expressing your opinion via your 1st amendment right might just get you "removed" from society.

toddcraft33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Camby
    I consider all of our military personnel HEROES, but Kyle was one of a kind. Find your nearest bookstore and pick up a copy of American Sniper, you won't regret it.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    A true American patriot. He devoted his life to serving his country and his fellow man. God rest your soul, sailor.

Top Bottom