• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • s&wluvr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    LaPorte/Michigan City area
    I read his book and had a hard time putting it down between readings. He was truly a great American hero. My prayers are with the victims and their families. May you rest in peace, Chris.

Bane_FTW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Wabash County
    Unbelievable, just unbelievable.

Chris Kyle will be remembered as a hero by those who respected him. The "celebrators" will be looked down upon. No mercy.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    :( Libs are hypocrits to their core. "Its wrong to kill, we will kill you til you understand..."

One day they will bite the hand that feeds them a little too hard.

Cottong2001

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Down the road a piece...
    That's the trouble with Twitter and Facebook. You can type anything you want to and the only thing that happens is someone types back at you. Let's see what would happen if the same thing is said to a Veteran, a Patriot, or heck just a decent human being...face to face.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I about fell over. I literaly just finished his book. Shocked to hear the news. Makes you realize how we are all just here for a little while.
    R.I.P. brother! Thank you for your service and for sharing your life story.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    That's just sickening. Those people have no respect for our veterans nor do they appreciate the sacrifices our veterans made for our freedom. Even if they don't agree with the war, our service men and women stepped up when our country called on them. There our no words to describe my disgust at their comments.

What's worse, they don't even have a respect for human life as it seems.

Degtyaryov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    A damn shame. And the similarity to all the other shootings we've been hearing about lately? A mentally ill individual with no business being around guns.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Surprised all the threads on this have not been combined yet...

Very sad that someone can survive being hot at for a living then get killed at a shooting range.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    We are in a hyper partisan time, each side of any argument is sure the other side is not only mistaken, but is actually evil and wrong on a level that requires destruction, scorn and ridicule.

That gives birth to the trolls that descend on any tragedy and while these are disgusting, they are sadly not limited to liberals or any other one political party or theory.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    We are in a hyper partisan time, each side of any argument is sure the other side is not only mistaken, but is actually evil and wrong on a level that requires destruction, scorn and ridicule.

That gives birth to the trolls that descend on any tragedy and while these are disgusting, they are sadly not limited to liberals or any other one political party or theory.

Idk liberals are pretty terrible :D

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Fair winds and following seas. A tremendous loss. A graet man is gone but will not be forgotten.

Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    I looked up the story on line to find out the facts... That man was a true hero. Dedicated his life to liberty. Foreign and domestic... It broke my heart to read about this patriot being gunned down by a coward he trusted. I fealt sick to my stomach having the first 3 articles I read on it lead me to sight a petition for a weapons ban.

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I looked up the story on line to find out the facts... That man was a true hero. Dedicated his life to liberty. Foreign and domestic... It broke my heart to read about this patriot being gunned down by a coward he trusted. I fealt sick to my stomach having the first 3 articles I read on it lead me to sight a petition for a weapons ban.

Sight a petition for a weapons ban? Sight? I hope you didn't mean sign.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Man that sucks, they think the marine that did it had some mental problems, that's a tough one. I didn't hear about this until tonight, I'm going to have to see if I can find that book.

Top Bottom