• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    Most people who blow things up with homemade bombs are terrorists. Most people who blow things up with homemade bombs for religious reasons are Muslims. Most Muslims who blow things up in the U.S. with homemade bombs claim religious beliefs for doing so

Your statement dross ? ^^^^^^^^^^^

The word you keep using " MOST " really has me puzzled .

Does that mean 3/4 of all Muslims ?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm not skating around anything. My position is that evidence needs to be presented to show that he is involved, and that he happened to be in the same geographic area and is a Saudi isn't enough.

I want this because I believe ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat. I also believe in the 14th and 5th amendments.

You don't supoort those things, but I do.

I'm happy to see him investigated to the same extent they'd investigate anyone else they saw there, who had any prior association with anything that could have been related. But I'm going to will need something substantive before I get all hysterical and start needlessly capitalizing words.

AU CONTRAIRE MON FRERE!!!!

more needless capitilazation :rolleyes:

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    where are the INGO "libertarians" to explain how the bombings are a result of our "failed trade policy" and the "war on drugs". How if we just "talked out our differences" or elected Ron Paul these things wouldn't happen

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

Read really, really slowly and pay exact attention to the words. Try to leave out what you think it's going to say and what you think I really think. Read the words. Use them as a path, not a diving board.

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    Read really, really slowly and pay exact attention to the words. Try to leave out what you think it's going to say and what you think I really think. Read the words. Use them as a path, not a diving board.

You are quite funny !:)

I like the path and diving board remark though .:yesway:

Other than that we disagree .

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

I think I know what he was saying. He is only referring to the pool of terrorists. He was saying that, of the Muslims who blow things up (meaning terrorists), most of them (Muslim terrorists who blow things up) do so for religious reasons. The peaceful Muslims are not included in this conversation.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO

You are quite funny !:)

I like the path and diving board remark though .:yesway:

Other than that we disagree .

Most people who blow things up with homemade bombs are terrorists. Most people who blow things up with homemade bombs for religious reasons are Muslims. Most Muslims who blow things up in the U.S. with homemade bombs claim religious beliefs for doing so.

I'm going to try to school you a little. Get some learnin' in ya'.

1. Most people who blow things up with homemade bombs are terrorists.

Is this true? I think so. Do you have some evidence to refute this?

2. Most people who blow things up with homemade bombs for religious reasons are Muslim.

Do you disagree with this? If you do, you have to name some people who blow things up for religious reasons but who are not Muslim. Then you have to show that they do it more often.

3. Most Muslims who blow things up in the U.S. with homemade bombs claim religious beliefs for doing so.

To refute this one you have to name some Muslims who have blown things up in the U.S., but didn't claim religious reasons for doing it. Then you have to show that there are more of them than the ones who claim religious reasons.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Does this mean we are going to invade Chechnya now?

No, the election is over and we have more leeway to work with the Russians. Chechens attack US, we send drones Russia sends tanks and ground troops and re-annexes. Then O and Vladimir high-five while China sulks in the corner since they were left out.

Ok, I think I need to take a nap my new hat is starting to shower sparks. :tinfoil:

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010

1. Most people who blow [STRIKE]things[/STRIKE] other people up with homemade bombs are terrorists.

2. Most people who blow things up with homemade bombs for religious reasons are Muslim.

Do you disagree with this? If you do, you have to name some people who blow things up for religious reasons but who are not Muslim. Then you have to show that they do it more often.

3. Most Muslims who blow things up in the U.S. with homemade bombs claim religious beliefs for doing so.

To refute this one you have to name some Muslims who have blown things up in the U.S., but didn't claim religious reasons for doing it. Then you have to show that there are more of them than the ones who claim religious reasons.

Very slight change and then I think it is pretty accurate, sorry I know a BUNCH of good 'ol boys that blow stuff up for fun but would never hurt another human being, or any animal (sorry plants, especially trees....). I mean who here doesn't like tannerite or overpowered M-80's? :popcorn:

A nice venn diagram would be helpful. :-D

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.

1. Most people who blow things up with homemade bombs are terrorists.

I agree

Not sure how this can be a fact one way or the other , as to religious reasons .
    Is being a Terrorist completely about religious beliefs?
    Example : Abortion Clinic Bombings

With the Boston bombings there has been nothing about religion that I've heard so far

Do pipe bombs in our country count too count too ?

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I'm thinking this has nothing to do with religion at all and more like along the lines of a twisted personality disorder. The reason I say that is because in all religions, your going to have violent and nonviolent individuals within their specific religion. I could be wrong but it seems the word religion is being used to mask the personality/ disorder.
    It does seem that many people with these problems will stray away and find groups that can better fit and justify their violent personalities which is why we have violent extremist he** bent on destruction.

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    Here is Wiki info and I know not the best but where else to find this info ?

Domestic terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Domestic terrorism in the United States between 1980 and 2000 consisted of 250 of the 335 incidents confirmed as or suspected to be terrorist acts by the FBI. These 250 attacks are considered domestic by the FBI because they were carried out by U.S. citizens.

That's more than I would have thought and only covers up to the year 2000 .

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Very slight change and then I think it is pretty accurate, sorry I know a BUNCH of good 'ol boys that blow stuff up for fun but would never hurt another human being, or any animal (sorry plants, especially trees....). I mean who here doesn't like tannerite or overpowered M-80's? :popcorn:

A nice venn diagram would be helpful. :-D

Excellent display of reading skills.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Starting over.

Your religion is not relevant to your crime....

unless your crime was motivated by your religious beliefs.

So, if I'm a Rastafarian, and I rob a bank, my religion is not relevant. If however, I rob a bank because Jah told me to, it's very relevant.

If someone can show me some examples of Muslims blowing up stuff and not claiming they did it for religious reasons, I promise that the next time I hear that a Muslim blew something up I won't suspect it was for religious reasons.

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    Starting over.

Your religion is not relevant to your crime....

unless your crime was motivated by your religious beliefs.

So, if I'm a Rastafarian, and I rob a bank, my religion is not relevant. If however, I rob a bank because Jah told me to, it's very relevant.

If someone can show me some examples of Muslims blowing up stuff and not claiming they did it for religious reasons, I promise that the next time I hear that a Muslim blew something up I won't suspect it was for religious reasons.

Well , now your changing the statement you made about only muslims bombing for religious beliefs .

We've had plenty of bombings by religious americans .

How many abortion clinics were or have been bombed ? Do you not think that was done for religious reasons ?

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Well , now your changing the statement you made about only muslims bombing for religious beliefs .

We've had plenty of bombings by religious americans .

How many abortion clinics were or have been bombed ? Do you not think that was done for religious reasons ?

Seriously, your reading is sloppy. I haven't changed a single point.

I'll grant you the abortion clinic bombings. If there are more of them than Muslim religious motivated bombings, you'll win that point on the facts. You have already, however, lost so badly on the principle, that it will be a hollow victory.

Top Bottom