• ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Yes.

Their names are Chechen. Remember, many Chechens were deported under Stalin after the WWII revolt so you can have Chechens from Sibr.

My question, why were they here? F-1?:dunno:

We on INGO knew this immediately after the bombing.

Why did .gov let them be here???
    Ha, INGO assumed and got it right. There was really nothing to base that assumption on. The brothers came here with their family. Family fled Chechnya to Kazakhstan then to here. Older brother posted on Facebook how he was having trouble making friends here and didn't understand us.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    CBS said could be from Turkey.....believe thats is mostly Muslim also......No White (R) Christians......Liberals gotta be crying, they just can't get a break this week no matter how hard they pray for a right winger to start something......Great job to the Boston Police for killing 1, one to go.....make your multiple shots count on the 2nd one also!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Of that, I have little doubt...

To make myself more clear...As a terrorist he becomes neither a democrat nor a Christian but people will dismiss the religion and fixate on the party. Maybe NEITHER are relevant to his actions. Maybe he's just crazy.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Its not too hard to play the odds:

Someone blows some people up - bet on a Muslim terrorist.

Someone shoots up a school - bet on a crazy white kid whose never had a date.

Occasionally it's reversed - see OKC and FT Hood.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    CBS said could be from Turkey.....believe thats is mostly Muslim also......No White (R) Christians......Liberals gotta be crying, they just can't get a break this week no matter how hard they pray for a right winger to start something......Great job to the Boston Police for killing 1, one to go.....make your multiple shots count on the 2nd one also!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It may not be fair to stereotype Muslims as enemies of America, but stereotyping is an innate, LEARNED behavior. It is the ones who worked so hard to create the negative image (i.e. Al Qaeda) that are to blame.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Most people in the U.S. claim to be Christians, especially when tragedy occurs. Is it possible that most terrorists claim to be Muslim when they commit their atrocities? Evil is evil, no matter what religion, race, political doctrine, nationality, gender, culture, or even sexual preference.

These threads are interesting, because it shows just how much some people want to point fingers at "them." However, in other threads, it's "can't we get over the past... blah, blah, blah." No matter who did it, there are still people dead, injured and suffering.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    .gov let them in when? I am hearing 2002? One of the brothers is named the "Sword of Islam" and the other is named after the first Chechan President?:laugh:

This is how .gov protects us, by importing our enemies to us.:laugh:

Tar and feathers.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I believe they are from an area NEAR, but not actually from, Chechnya. Why rush to assumptions?

Near Chechnya? And that would be?

Actually the MSM ID'd the wrong guys last night. Talking about assumptions. And twitt-idiots are still fingering the NRA. I think I'm on far safer ground here.

When I hear Chechnya, I think Beslan. Better safe than sorry.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

wrnyhuise

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    SW Indianapolis
    Kirk That has been policy for a while now. say you are sorry for the past and let our enemies come on in. because we all know that will change their opinion of us.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Most people in the U.S. claim to be Christians, especially when tragedy occurs. Is it possible that most terrorists claim to be Muslim when they commit their atrocities? Evil is evil, no matter what religion, race, political doctrine, nationality, gender, culture, or even sexual preference.

These threads are interesting, because it shows just how much some people want to point fingers at "them." However, in other threads, it's "can't we get over the past... blah, blah, blah." No matter who did it, there are still people dead, injured and suffering.

There's a difference in just happening to be Muslim than there is in citing your religious beliefs as a reason for your violent acts.

I've heard McVeigh counted as a Christian terrorist because he was born into a Christian family, when in fact he was an Atheist and his crime was not based on religious belief.

It remains to be seen about this Boston guy, but if he was a Muslim and didn't do this for his religious beliefs, I'll be surprised and so will anyone else who hasn't been living in a cave for the last 30 years.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    There's a difference in just happening to be Muslim than there is in citing your religious beliefs as a reason for your violent acts.

I've heard McVeigh counted as a Christian terrorist because he was born into a Christian family, when in fact he was an Atheist and his crime was not based on religious belief.

It remains to be seen about this Boston guy, but if he was a Muslim and didn't do this for his religious beliefs, I'll be surprised and so will anyone else who hasn't been living in a cave for the last 30 years.

If he did it for religious reasons or not, what changes between the two possibilities? On one side, if they are found to be Muslim, no one will EVER believe it wasn't for religious purposes, even if one says his girlfriend dumped him and was running in the race, so he wanted to get back at her. On the other side, if they were/are Muslims, then what? Some get to say it wasn't a non-Muslim that did it? They get to say it wasn't someone professing to be a Christian?

It gives me relief to know that it wasn't an American.

Top Bottom