• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think you are missing the point. This thread was likely created because of the multitude of insinuations by the MSM, and Hollywood, that "right wing" was responsible, that the Tea Party, NRA, and skinheads were almost certainly to blame. They said, hey it is "Patriots Day", and Tax day...do the math. Now, obviously, if they will speculate for four days about that without any evidence, then don't you think they would be quick to discuss the race/religion/politics of the killer as deplorable?

When Gabriel Giffords was shot it was the Tea Party and Sara Palin's website that were immediately demonized as culprits. When the Aurora theater shootings happened, again the Tea Party link was sought. So I don't believe this thread is about pointing fingers at "them", but more about hypocrisy like this:

CNN Reminds Viewers You Can't Blame Any Group For 'Extremists'

THIS! QFT!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I think you are missing the point. This thread was likely created because of the multitude of insinuations by the MSM, and Hollywood, that "right wing" was responsible, that the Tea Party, NRA, and skinheads were almost certainly to blame.

This is the political forum is it not?;)

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    If he was linked it would seem like they would stamp his passport with a visa for Gitmo? not just give him the boot? Woohoo extreme watersports and dieting! :rockwoot:

Their tinfoil must have seam open or something. The article at the link took specific pains to avoid using the word 'involved', choosing 'linked' instead. It even noted that a person could be considered linked by having been on the scene.

But the Imaginary Department of Internet Terrorist Investigations has to market itself, so the truth sometimes has to get out of the way.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Their tinfoil must have seam open or something. The article at the link took specific pains to avoid using the word 'involved', choosing 'linked' instead. It even noted that a person could be considered linked by having been on the scene.

But the Imaginary Department of Internet Terrorist Investigations has to market itself, so the truth sometimes has to get out of the way.

Yeah, being deported on terrorism related activities... at the scene of a terrorist bombing...... you called it.

PERFECTLY INNOCENT NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Not related at all, just a coincidence.
    I can imaging the conversation.

"Wow, you're a terrorist too?!"
    "How's the jihad going today?"
    "GREAT!"
    "Good luck today and remember, death to america!"

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    You would think the Media would be delighted.

Afterall the Boston Bombers are ACTUAL CAUCASIANS!!!:laugh:

Technically yes, being from the Caucuses, but in Media-speak they are non-Caucasians because they're Muslim, just like George Zimmerman is "white" though he's Hispanic, but wasn't involved in something Media-sympathetic. Got that?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

ALSO,

You are skating around the issue.

From your perspective, THE SAUDI WAS NOT INVOLVED with this bombing right?

He just happened to be there.
    He is being deported for terrorist related activities. Right?

SO what you are saying is that we are so covered up with terrorists in this
    country that they are crossing paths randomly?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Uncle was just on TV. Reitterrated the "total losers" could only do this. Said he told the older one " don't bring God into your miserable lifestyle". Said he is begging on his knees for the forgiveness of his family name. Begging forgiveness from the victims.

Also authorities now have no clue where he is. In fact they are saying that border patrol is now on alert at NH and VT borders. They are clueless as to where he is now.

Possible other "devices" in the city too. Speculation of a 3rd shooter with them last night. ( THey split up when they carjacked the gun fire and explosives came out of the moving car)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Technically yes, being from the Caucuses, but in Media-speak they are non-Caucasians because they're Muslim, just like George Zimmerman is "white" though he's Hispanic, but wasn't involved in something Media-sympathetic. Got that?

You will need to get the whiteboard out and do Venn diagrams for me.:laugh:

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    There's a difference in just happening to be Muslim than there is in citing your religious beliefs as a reason for your violent acts.

I've heard McVeigh counted as a Christian terrorist because he was born into a Christian family, when in fact he was an Atheist and his crime was not based on religious belief.

It remains to be seen about this Boston guy, but if he was a Muslim and didn't do this for his religious beliefs, I'll be surprised and so will anyone else who hasn't been living in a cave for the last 30 years.

Have you ever heard of the Inquisition ?

Does that mean that all Catholics are evil ?

You realize there are far more Muslims on this Earth than any other Faith , do they all commit such acts ?

I'm pretty sure more people have been killed or died as part of the Catholic church's battle to become the number one religion .

I do not hold the Church today responsible for it's actions in the past , should I ?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    So...the uncle isn't a terrorist? How does this play into the "we're importing our enemies" and narrative that's being played in this thread?

Out of one side of the mouth the persecution complex members here say "if he'd been a white Christian THEY would have painted us all with that brush"...then procede to be THEY when its not a white Christian. Then claim its fair because THEY would have done the same thing.

Pot...meet Kettle. Kettle...meet Pot.

Repped and bumped...

Its a shame everyone else seemed to try and ignore your point in the middle of their assumption making....

jerryv

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Evansville
    With all the speculation going on here, you'd think we were all working for CNN ..

Take a breath. This will evolve slowly, with great deliberation and the facts will eventually become clear.

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    I think you are missing the point. This thread was likely created because of the multitude of insinuations by the MSM, and Hollywood, that "right wing" was responsible, that the Tea Party, NRA, and skinheads were almost certainly to blame. They said, hey it is "Patriots Day", and Tax day...do the math. Now, obviously, if they will speculate for four days about that without any evidence, then don't you think they would be quick to discuss the race/religion/politics of the killer as deplorable?

When Gabriel Giffords was shot it was the Tea Party and Sara Palin's website that were immediately demonized as culprits. When the Aurora theater shootings happened, again the Tea Party link was sought. So I don't believe this thread is about pointing fingers at "them", but more about hypocrisy like this:

CNN Reminds Viewers You Can't Blame Any Group For 'Extremists'

No more speculation than it being a Muslim .

Someone's guess was bound to be the right one .

What difference did it make one way or the other as we all have our own beliefs and I certainly don't get mine from the TV or radio and internet .

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Have you ever heard of the Inquisition ?

Does that mean that all Catholics are evil ?

You realize there are far more Muslims on this Earth than any other Faith , do they all commit such acts ?

I'm pretty sure more people have been killed or died as part of the Catholic church's battle to become the number one religion .

I do not hold the Church today responsible for it's actions in the past , should I ?

What?

You need to take two logic pills and call me in the morning.

All cats are mammals. Does that mean all mammals are cats? It does not.

Most people who blow things up with homemade bombs are terrorists. Most people who blow things up with homemade bombs for religious reasons are Muslims. Most Muslims who blow things up in the U.S. with homemade bombs claim religious beliefs for doing so.

Where in any of that is there any implication that all Muslims are evil?

If Catholics were still stretching people on the rack for heresy and I encountered a heretic on a rack, I might suspect a Catholic. However, upon encountering a Catholic, I would not suspect they had just tortured someone on the rack.

Logic. Embrace it.

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    What?

You need to take two logic pills and call me in the morning.

All cats are mammals. Does that mean all mammals are cats? It does not.

Most people who blow things up with homemade bombs are terrorists. Most people who blow things up with homemade bombs for religious reasons are Muslims. Most Muslims who blow things up in the U.S. with homemade bombs claim religious beliefs for doing so.

Where in any of that is there any implication that all Muslims are evil?

If Catholics were still stretching people on the rack for heresy and I encountered a person on a rack, I might suspect a Catholic. However, upon encountering a Catholic, I would not suspect they had just tortured someone on the rack.

Logic. Embrace it.

Most people that use homemade bombs = Muslims ?

Logic , yeah right > :noway:

Not all Muslims are bad people , and I only made the statement in regards to someone say they cannot forgive sins of the past .
    Where is there any indications this was done due to reasons of Religion ?
    You assume this .
    Logic and reading may not be your strong points .

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Most people that use homemade bombs = Muslims ?

Logic , yeah right > :noway:

Not all Muslims are bad people , and I only made the statement in regards to someone say they cannot forgive sins of the past .

Logic and reading may not be your strong points .

You're just making stuff up and pretending I wrote it. Either that, or I should really be a lot kinder to you, and speak in soothing tones.

WileECoyotee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Huntington.IN.
    You're just making stuff up and pretending I wrote it. Either that, or I should really be a lot kinder to you, and speak in soothing tones.

Okay , let me help you out .

The Catholic Church is not the same as it was in the past , I said that .

I also said there are people here that will say all Muslims are Terrorists , and there are plenty of stereo typing in this thread alone .

Then you post how Only Muslims use Bombs to blow up people for Religious reasons .

So where am I wrong about what you said ?

:rolleyes:

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    You are skating around the issue.

I'm not skating around anything. My position is that evidence needs to be presented to show that he is involved, and that he happened to be in the same geographic area and is a Saudi isn't enough.

I want this because I believe ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat. I also believe in the 14th and 5th amendments.

You don't supoort those things, but I do.

I'm happy to see him investigated to the same extent they'd investigate anyone else they saw there, who had any prior association with anything that could have been related. But I'm going to will need something substantive before I get all hysterical and start needlessly capitalizing words.

Top Bottom