mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Not for much longer, I'll be making retirement money! After 34 yrs I've earned it. Letting the wife and girlfriend keep me in the life style I'm accustom to!:rockwoot:

That hasn't worked so well for my hubby...he retired and my job was eliminated. I haven't had a full time once since. Some days I think I would like one and others not so much. If we HAD to have the money, I would find something though. We do okay. Union pensions aren't bad.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    That hasn't worked so well for my hubby...he retired and my job was eliminated. I haven't had a full time once since. Some days I think I would like one and others not so much. If we HAD to have the money, I would find something though. We do okay. Union pensions aren't bad.
    I'm pretty lucky mom. My wife is a top exec. For one of the biggest Casual restaurants in the country. They are moving us out west so she can run things out thier. I've already looked at acreage in Texas and Arizona and Utah. I'll be busy alright! Maybe even fly some INGO people out to show em how us Hoosiers roll!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm pretty lucky mom. My wife is a top exec. For one of the biggest Casual restaurants in the country. They are moving us out west so she can run things out thier. I've already looked at acreage in Texas and Arizona and Utah. I'll be busy alright! Maybe even fly some INGO people out to show em how us Hoosiers roll!

Good for you! Living the dream.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Okay...leaving you guys to duke this one out. I have to go get something done around here. I keep forgetting there is a turkey that need thawed....better go dig that thing out of the freezer and get it in the fridge. TTYL...probaby tomorrow since we have plans tonight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom