mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    No one said anything about enjoying it. Not my fault the chicken decided to bolt out into the road in front of me.

Okay...that's better. Those descriptions of popping sounds were freaking me out a little. Possums are fair game though...they bounce really well if you hit them down the center of the vehicle. They are just big rats so they are a good target.

Speaking of targets...sounds like I need to go for a walk. Dumb idiot with no backstops is back at it I think. That sure sounded like him and that was NOT a gun legal for hunting. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    What:dunno: I don't want you ladies to get jealous or start bickering. I'm just being a humanitarian!

I am not a jealous person. Ask my hubby. I tell him all the time he can have a girlfriend if she will cook and clean and sleep in the chicken coop.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I have all I need right here. Ok well not right here, since he's not home right now. On the other hand I do have....well....no nevermind

I am not a jealous person. Ask my hubby. I tell him all the time he can have a girlfriend if she will cook and clean and sleep in the chicken coop.
    See, moms down, what's your problem RnR??? :lmfao:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You are much more lenient than I am. I wouldn't let her sleep in the chicken coop. She would have to sleep in the crawl space

The crawl space would have been nicer than the chicken coop...it probably smells better too.

Firepower seems to have stopped. I really don't want to go for a walk in the rain but may need to go and check things out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom