• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I'm sitting in the parking lot of US Steel. Should I call off and go home to watch football in the warmth of my home. Or go in and get payed $53.89 and hour to watch football In the warmth of my shanty?:dunno:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Soooo, ya run over chickens and poop on Frosty! My, my.:naughty:

I'm just not sure what to think of someone who seems to enjoy running over poultry. Chickens are people too, ya know. Mine all got eaten by the coons and possums and fox, but a few have been hit on the road. Just minding their own business chasing bugs and blammy...hit. Mine all had lots of personality...some of those old girls were teenagers when they finally got killed.

The way I see it, it isn't worth wasting your time to pick on someone you don't like. If I don't like someone, I pretty much have NOTHING to say to them. Does that make you feel better, Frosty?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I'm just not sure what to think of someone who seems to enjoy running over poultry. Chickens are people too, ya know. Mine all got eaten by the coons and possums and fox, but a few have been hit on the road. Just minding their own business chasing bugs and blammy...hit. Mine all had lots of personality...some of those old girls were teenagers when they finally got killed.

The way I see it, it isn't worth wasting your time to pick on someone you don't like. If I don't like someone, I pretty much have NOTHING to say to them. Does that make you feel better, Frosty?
    ok ladies, let's take it easy! There's enough of me to go around!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

No one said anything about enjoying it. Not my fault the chicken decided to bolt out into the road in front of me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom