• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Okay...leaving you guys to duke this one out. I have to go get something done around here. I keep forgetting there is a turkey that need thawed....better go dig that thing out of the freezer and get it in the fridge. TTYL...probaby tomorrow since we have plans tonight.
    There won't be any fighting, he's a ***** and he knows I'm right :DHave a good time mom!

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I've been thinking about all of the drama on the forums, and admittedly I have gotten caught up in a bit of it myself already. Anonymity makes it really easy to call names, say mean things, etc. We are all here because we share a common interest. My goal in all of my posts (an early New Year's resolution, if you will) is going to be to assume that everyone here is a friend, and treat them as such. That's not to say that friends can't call each other out on their sh**. But if you have something critical to say to a friend, you are more careful about how you say it than if you are talking to a stranger. So from now on, I will assume we are all friends. :)

*commences singing Kumbaya*
    grouphug.gif

I like this concept. I try to avoid the following things in ANY conversation forum, or in person: Religion and politics. These two areas will create more turmoil than any other area. People are very passionate about their beliefs..

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Okay...leaving you guys to duke this one out. I have to go get something done around here. I keep forgetting there is a turkey that need thawed....better go dig that thing out of the freezer and get it in the fridge. TTYL...probaby tomorrow since we have plans tonight.
    I like her! She's always cooking and stuff.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    see, a big scary biker dude asking me if I'm off on the weekends and I'm not sure how to reply... Yeah, I'm off on the weekends, I'm not riding ***** on your hawg either :lmfao:
    I only get weekends off 4 times a year . This will be my first Christmas with the family in over ten years! I can't wait. Now do as your told! Get on , , and hold on tight! , , lower and tighter please!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I only get weekends off 4 times a year . This will be my first Christmas with the family in over ten years! I can't wait. Now do as your told! Get on , , and hold on tight! , , lower and tighter please!

Sit still....stop leaning....WTF are you doing back there. Jesus McFearson what in the hell.....sit still and lean "WITH" me............................aaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Sit still....stop leaning....WTF are you doing back there. Jesus McFearson what in the hell.....sit still and lean "WITH" me............................aaaahhhhhhhhhhh
    Man I just about spit dinner accross the room! That reminds me when dad has his bike, my sisters would lean OUT out of the curve, I don't know why, I never had an issue with it, but they freaked out about it! I guess I just trusted dad more than they did?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Man I just about spit dinner accross the room! That reminds me when dad has his bike, my sisters would lean OUT out of the curve, I don't know why, I never had an issue with it, but they freaked out about it! I guess I just trusted dad more than they did?
    It's all about the trust!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    man your a hard mother****er! I'll bet this Christmas will be extra special for ya!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

That was me teaching the wife to ride behind me some 33 years ago. My sisters as well.
    She got a lot better and had nerves of steel after a while. Then I got her a brand new Dyna Wide glide and she went to the ABAT thing. After that when she was behind me she was the best rear seat partner I ever had.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom