• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Why wasn't anything passed when he was elected the same goes with every mass shooting that happened recently.......where's the anti gun legislation everyone keep chicken littleing about......... I keep hearing the sky is falling from lots of people on here but it has yet to move

Because a U.S. representative was attacked, they have a pretext. I hope you're right, but this is a very real threat this time.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Whatever the anti-gunners propose, at least we can count on Lugar and Coats to oppose it.
    isn't that suppose to be in purple?

peopel on the ohio ccw forum just aren't getting it. they live in their happy world that republicans will do what they promised and hoenstly think that they would never betray gun owners.

yet they fail to make the connection that governor kasich whom all gun owners voted for voted the same as lugar and coats...

god i wish i could reach through the computer screen and punch some people in the face.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    McCarthy her self thinks her own bill won't pass in the republican majority house...... Hmmmmm interesting. I'm not ignoring that fact that they will try hard to push it in us. I just think were doing the same thing we all always do and that's go flipping nuts everytime something like this happens. It gets old. Omfgwtfbbq another shooting and a feeble attempt to pass horrible strict gun laws..... Fails yet again. McCarthys bill won't go any where

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Despite being in the first 20 people to join this site, this thread is a perfect example of why I rarely visit this site anymore. Lol.

There is so much stupid in here I've got a headache. OK, back to the only useful part of this site -- the classifieds.

Carry on.

:n00b::n00b::n00b: I don't know whether I should applaud or shake my head. :n00b::n00b::n00b:

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    lol she actually doesnt mind the guns now and usually asks me if i have it on me. She just doesnt like me dumping tons of $$ on them.BTW helmke is a liar.........im with all of you guys with keeping my firearms and mags......i just dont see any of this legislation moving forward. The brady language bill and the mccarthy bill will fail.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Heard a a talking head on the radio today that wants to use this killing to go after semi-autos. The guy positions himself as a gun owning, moderate "independent". I position him as left of center. The guy got on with his audience and just went to town about "opening a dialogue" on semi autos and mental testing and character referrals in order to be able to purchase a firearm. This is what the people out there are hearing. He even has a poll on his website about the matter. Sheesh...

Smerconish.com

These are the types who'll craft the discussion in the coming weeks.

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona

They won't "craft" anything. They are nothing but worthless libtard opportunists who will use this like every other dumb ass liberal does to beat the gun control drum some more. It's getting old, and the American people are getting sick and tired of hearing it. We've had Fort Hood, Virginia Tech, now this, along with countless other shootings involving nut cases with semi autos, and not one single gun control bill has been passed as a result. This incident has kicked up some dust, and now the noise making liberals will blow it around hoping something gets dirty. Bill T.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Heard a a talking head on the radio today that wants to use this killing to go after semi-autos. The guy positions himself as a gun owning, moderate "independent". I position him as left of center. The guy got on with his audience and just went to town about "opening a dialogue" on semi autos and mental testing and character referrals in order to be able to purchase a firearm. This is what the people out there are hearing. He even has a poll on his website about the matter. Sheesh...

Smerconish.com

Smerconish is a leftist who likes to postion himself above it all.
    He let the "Palin caused the shooting" idea float around.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Kinda makes me think he was the real target and Giffords was only a distraction. I'd like to hear more about others killed, injured.

I've kind of wondered. The judge was a Bush appointee, and was described as "pro-life." Giffords described herself as "pro-2nd Amendment."

Either one of those two could have been a primary target for a radical liberal. One of the killer's quotes seemed like he really disliked Giffords, though.

Top Bottom