• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Going beyond the incident and concerning gun rights.....

When nidal hasan killed the 13 and wounded 30 at Ft. Hood
    how many of our rights were removed or further infringed?

I know it adds more ammo (no pun intended) to the anti's agenda items
    and it's a typical worry but nothing happened during that debacle.

Another item that frosted me was the Sherriff out in AZ
    blaming radio and tv (I know what he is trying to imply and he would make keith olberman proud.)
    He has a large chip on his shoulder and could not restrain himself
    or his political views during a tragedy.
    He is a jackweed trying to make a political point, no class. :noway:

This was the topic of discussion in a post on SATF's Facebook page. As I pointed out there, this is not a new tactic. Bill Clinton blamed Rush Limbaugh for Oklahoma City and Waco. You can bet that Napolitano and others will try to use this event to further their agenda. It is truly sad and pathetic that there are people willing to use the body of a 9 year old child as their soapbox, but it is happening already.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    00) will be intresting. According to the media the guy had a glock usig the ' large high powered deadly 9mm' with a high capicty mag. If anyone needs good quality mags check out CDNN whle you can.:patriot:

I can hear it now:

"Nobody needs high capacity magazines, or plastic pistols for legitimate sporting purposes (i.e.-hunting)."

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    They will name it after the kid, not the Rep who was shot, I'd assume.

Based on the limited coverage I've seen, it seems there isn't much talk about the judge that died. Seems odd to me.

He was only a Republican. The liberals don't care about him.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    well i bought into the hysteria because I just ordered 5 more magpul 30 rounders...hopefully find some cheap steel mags at the gun show this weekend and maybe a couple good 1,000 round deals.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    well i bought into the hysteria because I just ordered 5 more magpul 30 rounders...hopefully find some cheap steel mags at the gun show this weekend and maybe a couple good 1,000 round deals.
    Just be glad you got them while they're still on the shelf and not on backorder. Remember the Clinton ban and what it did to prices? Almost overnight a $69.95 SKS went up to $600. I'm good on everything except reloading components but that's only because I haven't started getting into it yet. Wait, I still need to get a bunch of goex to go in the muzzle loader. Got plenty of lead and caps.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    bought directly from magpul for 15 a piece, w/ shipping came to be about 85 bucks.
    5x30 is 150 (i think, my math may be shakey) i'm looking at a .50 cent a round capacity investment. I don't think that's too bad considering now I'll have 11 magazines loaded. I'd like to go totally off the wagon and have like 100 loaded and ready to go, but I don't think the zombies are here yet.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    bought directly from magpul for 15 a piece, w/ shipping came to be about 85 bucks.
    5x30 is 150 (i think, my math may be shakey) i'm looking at a .50 cent a round capacity investment. I don't think that's too bad considering now I'll have 11 magazines loaded. I'd like to go totally off the wagon and have like 100 loaded and ready to go, but I don't think the zombies are here yet.

Rookie

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    AP - Authorities on Sunday charged a 22-year-old man described as a pot-smoking loner with trying to assassinate Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killing others at a political event, revealing that he had scrawled on an envelope the words "my assassination" and "Giffords."
    This seems a bit quick to me, shouldn't they wait to see if she pulls through before they file charges that may be false? I mean it's only "attempted" if she lives. Why wouldn't they just charge him with the murders that actually took place and then tack this on later if necessary? Why isn't the death of the others even mentioned in this AP crAP?

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Kinda makes me think he was the real target and Giffords was only a distraction. I'd like to hear more about others killed, injured.

BTW this is my 50th post

From what I got out of the news reports the judge went to mass and then when that was over he stopped by to say hello to the congresswoman. There was no way that the shooter could have predicted that the judge would be present at that time.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Robert Brady (d- pennsylvania) is already planning to introduce a bill to "make it a federal crime for a person to use language or symbols that could be perceived as threatening or inciting violence against a Member of Congress or federal official." This is a direct challenge to the first amendment, "Congress shall make no law...abridging the freedom of speech..." Nip this in the bud folks. This needs to be stopped at all costs.

http://urbangrounds.com/2011/01/rep-robert-brady/

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Robert Brady (d- pennsylvania) is already planning to introduce a bill to "make it a federal crime for a person to use language or symbols that could be perceived as threatening or inciting violence against a Member of Congress or federal official." This is a direct challenge to the first amendment, "Congress shall make no law...abridging the freedom of speech..." Nip this in the bud folks. This needs to be stopped at all costs.
    Probably won't go anywhere. This is a political statement to embarrass Palin.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    More on the shooter. It looks more and more like this guy has been losing his marbles for a few years now. His parents certainly dropped the ball somewhere along the line, by not getting him some help. I can't imagine they were that clueless.

Shooting suspect's nihilism rose with isolation - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com
    but mr. mrjarrell, that would be dangerous republican thinking of taking personal repsonsibility for your children and teaching them right from wrong. sheesh what an idiot you are....

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    From what I got out of the news reports the judge went to mass and then when that was over he stopped by to say hello to the congresswoman. There was no way that the shooter could have predicted that the judge would be present at that time.

from what popped up on AOL news, it said that the suspect had attended several of these "town hall" meetings and had been "snubbed" on a question he asked. What happened is a sad day in this country where someone lost their marbles and took it out on other people.

Lets just hope she pulls through all this and still is pro-2A like it claims she was in the past:patriot:

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    More on the shooter. It looks more and more like this guy has been losing his marbles for a few years now. His parents certainly dropped the ball somewhere along the line, by not getting him some help. I can't imagine they were that clueless.

Shooting suspect's nihilism rose with isolation - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

"They are nihilists Donnie, they can't hurt you..."

The guy even got a letter from his college stating that if he was deemed not a threat by a trained psychologist, he could come back. Boy, that sounds like VATech all over again...

Look at all of these compared to VA Tech: Loner, school was concerned for their well being, parents didn't pay attention to him, classmates were afraid of him, posted strange stuff on MySpace and similar, etc... Textbook nutjob.

Top Bottom