• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    there will still be more price gouging and hoarding now...

i'll be a hoarder.
    Sweet, another guy thats going to wait until prices go sky high to decide to start stockpiling!!!
    I think the point is to "hoard" as you put it, while prices and availability are at near normal so that one doesn't have to when the shelves are empty and prices are through the roof. "Hoarding" and stockpiling are like the stock market, buy low, sell high.....Or buy low so you don't have to when prices are high and availability low.....

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Fox News reports:

A quote from Rep Carolyn Maloney NY Congress (D)

"Guns kill. And those who glamorize gunplay or worship gun ownership do no service to humanity."

And it starts...

Did you maybe mean Carolyn McCarthy (D-NY)?

Carolyn McCarthy would be the US Rep who became famous courtesy of Tucker Carlson:

YouTube - Carolyn McCarthy

Blessings,
    Bill

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    This thread is hell to keep up on. I've been reading it all day trying to keep up. Here is my thought:

This was a trajedy for all americans. I don't care if you are liberal, conservative, republican, democrat, right wing, left wing, a gun nut, a bible thumper, a bleeding heart or a pot smoking hippie; there was a politician (who cares what her politics are) exercising her right to peacefully assemble, meeting with the people and some piece of trash shot her and fired into the crowd. Now there will be additional layers of security and inaccessablilty placed between the people and their elected officials and it will become even harder to be heard. I may not agree with Giffords' politics but I am 100% behind what she was doing. Elected officials meeting with the people and hearing what they have to say is the heart and soul of our political system. This fool attacked that heart.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    That Pima County Sheriff has the "Administrative Privilege" disease when it comes to the Constitution and right to carry. "All my friends can have a license, except you." Sadly, there are a still a few LE Chiefs out there who think that way. I worked for 10 years in LE and remember a couple of Sheriffs just like that. They put their hand on the bible and swear to uphold something and then attack it.

Thank you for your honesty
    Duncan

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    LEFT WING POTHEAD

Seems that a classmate of the shooter described him as "quite liberal" and as a "political radical."

Jared Loughner, Alleged Shooter in Gabrielle Giffords Attack, Described by Classmate as "Left-Wing Pothead" - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

WAIT! WHAT?!? :eek:

I thought he would be a tea party member...... :dunno:

DANG! Back to the old drawing board.
    I could have sworn I heard he was driven to this by all the tea party rhetoric.

:rolleyes:

Political violence coming from the LEFT - who would have thought.
    Blows my mind.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Fair point! And not only a Republican, but a Daddy Bush appointee, to boot...

An article at the AZ Daily Star (Man linked to Giffords shooting rampage called 'very disturbed') alleges the following about Loughner's MySpace page:

He lists among his favorite books "Mein Kampf" and "The Communist Manifesto". But he also includes a broad variety of other titles, including: "Animal Farm," "Brave New World," "To Kill a Mockingbird," and "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".

Doesn't really seem like the Tea Party recommended reading list, does it?

Ought to be interesting to see how this shakes out.
    Those are all books that any politically savvy person from any side might have read. Hell, I've read most of the books on his list and recommend them highly to people.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    He can't have been much of a pot-head. He was out of the house, off of the couch, and away from the stereo. If he'd have been a real pot-head he'd have showed up the next day, bought some chips, then a week later realized he'd left his gun at home with a foggy memory that he wanted to shoot something.

A lot of stuff will be blamed, his reading list included, but it was really just the action of one crazy person. The deaths won't be the only tragedy, as other crazy people line up to use this to aid their political agendas.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    So I just read the whole thread.

Learned a lot about how some INGO members think.

Some of you guys are sick in the head.

The real story here, is a young child was killed for no fault of her own.

And THAT is a tragedy whenever it happens.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    So I just read the whole thread.

Learned a lot about how some INGO members think.

Some of you guys are sick in the head.

The real story here, is a young child was killed for no fault of her own.

And THAT is a tragedy whenever it happens.
    would you please go into detail?

johnsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    first of all,,,i hope this lady will be all right...

second,,,this aint good,,,especially with all the really rabid crazy stuff the tea partiers said and threatened democrats with...

ive seen some scary stuff on the gun boards about obama...

I guess I'm what you might call a rabid crazy tea partier. To the best of my knowledge to date, the only violence that has been perpetrated has been by the wild lefties against people like me, including SEIU thugs who beat a black man in St. Louis. Check out this web site re: the nutjob that shot the Congresswoman Jared Loughner, Alleged Shooter in Gabrielle Giffords Attack, Described by Classmate as "Left-Wing Pothead" - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

RockCreekRelics

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    It was mentioned a little while ago on ABC news that Mrs. Gifford is an owner of a Glock 9mm. Maybe it shouldn't but it kind of surpised me to hear that she would own a handgun at all considering her views on gun ownership.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    guys i know 2 people who live in scottsdale. both have said the same thing violence, burglary and robbery are kinda high there. both said the same thing they have guns nearby at all times. one has had his tools stolen out of his vehicle and garage . the other had his truck stolen and someone tried to get into his house one day. neighbor i guess called cops but he was gone before they got there. im not surprised she had a gun at all

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom