Mermaid?

You mean Seahorse?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I killed kawtech and insulted his hometown, he's now gay, redneck has been telling us all about her disturbing fantasies... And I've been nothing but a gentleman the whole time!

:lmfao:

Trust me I am neither dead or insulted. My fiancé is going to be devastated though when I tell her I have been having an online relationship with a dirty snowman.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I thought you were leaving this thread anyway??? I was planning on starting some rumors about your ethnicity and sexual orientation...

You see that is exactly why I can't leave this thread. What you are suggesting posting ^^^ is exactly what has killed all the Epic Train Wreck threads that have been on INGO. I know you are joking and I would honestly get a kick out if it. But as the senior participant in this thread it is my responsibility to make sure we keep it clean and all in good fun.

SO NO RULE BREAKING!

Lighthearted banter is one thing. I don't get offended easily and I can dish it out with the best of them. But my commitment is to this thread and its endurance for as long as possible. The Mods do not care and will kill this thread if we push it to far. Whether anyone gets offended or not if we start breaking rules this thread will die.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    You see that is exactly why I can't leave this thread. What you are suggesting posting ^^^ is exactly what has killed all the Epic Train Wreck threads that have been on INGO. I know you are joking and I would honestly get a kick out if it. But as the senior participant in this thread it is my responsibility to make sure we keep it clean and all in good fun.

SO NO RULE BREAKING!

Lighthearted banter is one thing. I don't get offended easily and I can dish it out with the best of them. But my commitment is to this thread and its endurance for as long as possible. The Mods do not care and will kill this thread if we push it to far. Whether anyone gets offended or not if we start breaking rules this thread will die.

Quit being a Nancy :p

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

SO NO RULE BREAKING!

Jeez. I wasn't actually going to post anything:crying: Well, I was going to make fun of martinsville some more, but maybe I shouldn't???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom