• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    No wonder your so "snarky" in the morning... I don't see how you can work nights, my body/mind don't function well enough at night to work!

I don't do mornings. I used to work a 6:30 am to 2:30 shift at the Government Center downtown. I was about as useful as a chocolate teapot until 1

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I'm only 23... same as my wife. We honeymooned in the Smokies just a few weeks ago. Saw 5 bear and 12 elk.

IMG_1933_zpsfc3a7373.jpg

Momma bear and 3 cubs. You can see 2 of them at the top left (looks like one from that angle)

IMG_1921_zps09d0c5eb.jpg

We counted 12 in this field. Not all fit in one picture though.
    Oh jeez, another kid :lmfao:Nice pics! A few pages back we were discussing this very place!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sorry, I should have been more clear, 5 o'clock in THE BLESSED A.M. My morning, your evening.

My night has just now begun. The kids are in bed (playing, not sleeping :n00b:) and my other half just went to work. It's just me, the dogs, and the cats until I hear that car pull in the driveway in the AM

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    My night has just now begun. The kids are in bed (playing, not sleeping :n00b:) and my other half just went to work. It's just me, the dogs, and the cats until I hear that car pull in the driveway in the AM
    My better half is out, the boy is asleep, for now, and my daughter is spending the night with grandma... Of course I'm so stinking sleepy I'm about to slur my typing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom