• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Tell me about it! They are all either 3 hours away or on a day I have to work. I wanted to go to the recent (well not all that recent I guess it was a few months ago now) Sushi Meet and Eat in Indy, but they set it up foe a Saturday I had to work.
    Maybe we just need to organize our own then!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just did another Sams club run. Shelves and freezers are stocked.....ready for the impending Zombie apocalypse...........:)

I have been wondering about "Q"

I have met him a few times and seemed to be OK but he was getting a bit edgy for a while and then he disappeared.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That could be arranged. I even have a pretty good idea where we could all meet. But it will have to be after the first of the year. Right now its solid reservations until New Year's eve

I bet you guy's are slamming out some dead caw parts and pieces right now. My sister and I have wanted to get out your way for a while but like Naki said....life has been happening.

You put something together and we are there.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Just did another Sams club run. Shelves and freezers are stocked.....ready for the impending Zombie apocalypse...........:)

I have been wondering about "Q"

I have met him a few times and seemed to be OK but he was getting a bit edgy for a while and then he disappeared.

I never met Que in person but always had good interactions with him on here. It did seem that closer to the end of his time on here he started posting differently.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I bet you guy's are slamming out some dead caw parts and pieces right now. My sister and I have wanted to get out your way for a while but like Naki said....life has been happening.

You put something together and we are there.

That is funny you say that. My brother always says he slings dead cow for a living.

I'll see what I can come up with. Next time you guys are in town give me a shout and I'll meet you there for a beer or something.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is there some point to this thread? I thought that is why we have the "Status Update" threads. I don't see anything but post whoring.

Moved to trash can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom