NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I see some online shops have Goex in stock again. Glad to see them back. Anyone sell it on the north side of the state?
    Not that I know of. I pick it up down there buy it in #25 bulk bags. Kids shot a little over 10# between the two of them this past week.

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Whenever my neighbor cuts his grass it is always the same. A cloud of dust. He asks if I can sharpen his blades and they look like 2 paring knives stuck together. Sand just ate them completely away. No wings at all, and 2-3 inches shorter.
    This reminds me I should probably check my blades. Most of my yard is fine but there's a 20x5 strip that's more sandy dirt than grass and I always kick up a cloud when I go over it.

There is a lot good about Chinese food. I am partial to many of the spicy dishes.
    Chinese food is delicious but nothing good FOR you lmao.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Back from visiting my dad in Ohio. Low 80's were forecasted, and it was 91 all three days. Dad doesn't allow the dogs in his house (his house, his rules) so I had to keep them outside in a portable fabric pen that I (fortunately) brought. I put a sheet over it for shade. If I left the house to go somewhere, I had to bring them with me and run my portable AC unit on my power station because a) I didn't want them to get out of the pen, and b) I didn't want them to get eaten by coyotes.

It was good to see him though. He's 91 and losing his vision, along with cardiac issues. I hadn't seen him in 10 years because Mom could not travel.

Top Bottom