• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    This thread will endure. The others will crash like waves on the shore of You Can Own And Carry But.

Wow, Kawtech, That's good phrasing right there, damn good. Can you moonlight as my minister of propaganda? There's really no conflict of interest, with me freedom-fighting in another forum entirely and all! We're not in DIRECT competition. My stocks have split over there and I am loosing posts!

I haven't lost the faith, kawtech. I, like Bin-laden am freedom fighting abroad, bringing our one true faith to the infidel. When there is a mega-spam, post whoring Thread of doom in EVERY FORUM...... We can then unite in our common cause and claim all of INGO for our righteous glory. Tin can, Wallet, You can own and carry, Common sense carry, All prophets....... Prophets of the greater glory. Is it not telling that the spam post threads are expanding throughout the site? each is a cog in a greater machine! I have seen a vision, have been enlightened to a higher understanding.......... The truth will be given to all....... with the ripening of our cause.

Last edited:

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Mods,

How much of a donation to INGO would it take to lock this thread with a final post that says "this thread has be slain by 7.62. INGO is now free of the dumbest thread ever!"

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Mods,

How much of a donation to INGO would it take to lock this thread with a final post that says "this thread has be slain by 7.62. INGO is now free of the dumbest thread ever!"

Hey, this is our thread! You don't like it don't post in it. It is as we have made it. And to us it is beautiful.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Still as beautiful word-smithing as I have ever seen. A very talented public relations man. You are doing tin can proud.

Well thank you... Traitor.

Anyway When I was in high school my English teacher wanted me to take a creative writing class because my poems and short stories were always the best in class. I said screw all that sissy writing BS and took welding and small engines instead.

Yeay Vocation! Boo literacy!.. Er uh.. wait..

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's time to duel! :draw:

James-Yeager-Duel.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Indeed my good sir! Be he a spy sent by YSYEO? I say nay, for he be but a distraction to sway our attention from the traitor in our very midst. YSYEO. We see ye sir! On guard I say!

Say as you may, Yet here am I, padding Tin can's post count

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, then are dreamt of in your philosophy"

I stand to be judged by the master, not by his servant!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Signed, I need a fax number now.

I am as a spirit on the net, First on one forum then on another. "walking to an fro as a ravenous beast, seeking whom he will devour"...... Duel away, your shots cannot strike their mark. (aka, aint skeered!)

Oops, I already got deleted on the biting dogs thread for certain quotes! there is indeed a higher power, Beware the hammer, it swings!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom