Not open for further replies.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    James-Yeager-Duel.jpg
    I think it would have been entertaining if a quick draw professional took him up on this. :draw:

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    He didn't say he would use a gun.
    He said he's willing to duel with anything (fists, swords, knives, guns etc).

Maybe even chess or tennis. :dunno:

Fair enough, but I would like to see his reaction to someone challenging him to a gun duel when he knows he is outmatched. I wonder how he would react.

alabasterjar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Steuben County
    Mods,

How much of a donation to INGO would it take to lock this thread with a final post that says "this thread has be slain by 7.62. INGO is now free of the dumbest thread ever!"

Oh no... you just wait until Nervous sees this. He'll unload his righteous anger on you with no mercy. He may even pull out some four letter words...IN ALL CAPS! This is his thread, you know.

But in all seriousness, have you read all 231 pages? Until you do so, SHUT YER TRAP!

Last edited:

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Mods,

How much of a donation to INGO would it take to lock this thread with a final post that says "this thread has be slain by 7.62. INGO is now free of the dumbest thread ever!"

How much of a donation would it take to have you banned from INGO? Don't come into this thread making threats. You are NOT welcome here. If you don't stand with us, you stand against us. If you have a problem with this thread, don't post here.

You should be banned for insulting our thread. It's practically a member.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    How much of a donation would it take to have you banned from INGO? Don't come into this thread making threats. You are NOT welcome here. If you don't stand with us, you stand against us. If you have a problem with this thread, don't post here.

You should be banned for insulting our thread. It's practically a member.

Somebody is a little grumpy today...

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    No, The Simpsons. Then SYTYCD comes on and ruins my TV watching for an hour. So now I'm here. The TV is on fox news and Bill O is rambling about something but I'm not listening. I'm waiting for Hannity to start

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom