Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Then where does ham come from?

NO! NO! NO! Cpt, don't do that! I just resolved my irrational fears and settled back down into my happy place, JUST SAY NO!

EDIT- No it's too late. Now i am thinking a of Canadian bacon...... Where does it come from? Curse you Cpt!

Calm down I'm pretty sure it is kinda like the chops. Its in there wrapped in bacon inside the pig. They remove the ham and unwrap it so they can sell the ham and bacon separately. Its a scam I tell you. They know we are just gonna wrap our ham in bacon again before we cook it.

Damn Canadians and their get rich quick schemes.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    PEANUT BUTTER AND BACON SANDWICH UPDATE!

Yes, as I promised I had my father's signature peanut butter and bacon sandwiches for breakfast! CHEERS, POP! You taught me many things, most of which have guided my life like a beacon (bacon?) in the night. UNFORTUNATELY, the
    peanut butter and bacon sandwich is not one of those things........ After all these years, they are still pretty nasty. Sorry pop, you taught me to call a spade a spade....... Now i am looking for a spade to bury this sandwich!

Now thinking about mom..... My mom always told me that braunschweiger (liver pate' sausage)
    was good, and good for you! About every ten years I honor my mother and buy a pound of braunschweiger, and TRY to choke it down.......... I think It may be that time again (shudder!) I love you mom! thinking of you!

RIP, mom and dad, your disgusting eating habits live on!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom