• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    How I'd react? Isn't it obvious? I'd say oh s**t haha duhh. That chess boxing sounds fun though. Oh, it's in the mail haha

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    So today at work, I was replenishing a Wells Fargo ATM, on Miami and Ireland. A woman stopped her van, got out, and walked between my truck and the ATM. My driver tried to signal to her that she was not able to use the ATM. She ignored the warning. I opened my door, and yelled, "Step away from the ATM!"

She turned around, shocked that I would say such a thing. I closed my door, and she walked away bewildered. She turned back toward the truck with a look of cunfusion on her face, so I flipped on the siren a few times, and we signaled for her to leave.

Here's the best part; My driver worked with this idiot three years ago, and still has her as a friend on Facebook. This woman posted a rant about how rude we were. She complained that we were parked too close to the ATM, and she couldn't drive up to it. She complained that I thought a pregnant woman was a threat. My driver responded that basically, she was an idiot, and that she shouldn't have tried to use the ATM when a Brink's truck is parked right across from it. There was a reason we parked that close, so that you couldn't drive between us and the ATM. Also, we don't discriminate. Everyone is a threat to us.

Apparently, that didn't satisfy her, so she called Wells Fargo and Brink's. Both Companies informed her that we were following Brink's protocol, and that basically she was wrong, and should shut up.

There is so much I wanted to say to here. Idiots gonna idiot.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    So today at work, I was replenishing a Wells Fargo ATM, on Miami and Ireland. A woman stopped her van, got out, and walked between my truck and the ATM. My driver tried to signal to her that she was not able to use the ATM. She ignored the warning. I opened my door, and yelled, "Step away from the ATM!"

She turned around, shocked that I would say such a thing. I closed my door, and she walked away bewildered. She turned back toward the truck with a look of cunfusion on her face, so I flipped on the siren a few times, and we signaled for her to leave.

Here's the best part; My driver worked with this idiot three years ago, and still has her as a friend on Facebook. This woman posted a rant about how rude we were. She complained that we were parked too close to the ATM, and she couldn't drive up to it. She complained that I thought a pregnant woman was a threat. My driver responded that basically, she was an idiot, and that she shouldn't have tried to use the ATM when a Brink's truck is parked right across from it. There was a reason we parked that close, so that you couldn't drive between us and the ATM. Also, we don't discriminate. Everyone is a threat to us.

Apparently, that didn't satisfy her, so she called Wells Fargo and Brink's. Both Companies informed her that we were following Brink's protocol, and that basically she was wrong, and should shut up.

See, your garden variety ******* would point out your grammatical error. But since Im a much better kind of *******, I wont.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013

I just love people like that. Stupid people, just gotta love them, am I right?

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I just love people like that. Stupid people, just gotta love them, am I right?

It's not the first time people have tried to use an ATM that I was servicing.

Let's see, you drive up to your ATM, the screen is pulled out, the screen displays an "out of service" message, and there's a 30,000 lb. armored truck parked right next to it. Why in the hell would you think you could use that ATM? We don't park in the ATM lane for the hell of it!

I was doing an inside ATM at a Shell station in Dowagiac. It was a BOA, and I was doing a cash swap. I should have swapped the money in the truck, but I was in a hurry, so I did it inside. I had $371,000 in $20 bills in front of me in piles, the vault door was open, the screen was pulled out, and I was filling a cassette. A kid, probably 20 or so, comes up to me and asks, "Can I use the ATM?"

I almost lost it. I said, "No, obviously you cannot use this ATM right now. Give me 10 minutes."

That one was probably the worst.

I had a guy drive around my truck at at TCU ATM. I was inside the ATM, I hear him pull up, look at the screen, and say, "ARE YOU SERIOUS???"

Yes, sir. We are serious. You just drove around our truck to get to an ATM that was being serviced. You should have seen that coming.

Another time, we parked in the handicapped space at Mishawaka Utilities, across for the police department. I got back in the truck, and some guy with a cane, who was walking just fine, mind you, was screaming at us.

"You can't park here!!"

My driver just flipped him off, and we drove away. He was trying to get the cops across the street to arrest us. What a douche.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011

I take it that youse guys don't take ride-alongs like the cops do? BUMMER. can WE at least circle your truck with lawn chairs and watch you work?

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Do you sometimes have people who ask you if you need help carrying your stuff? :):

Im nice like that.I would help you carry a few bags if I saw you in the street.

All the time! It gets old fast. I get asked for samples a lot, too. When I offer them samples of 180 gr. JHPs, they back off.

Mostly older folks. It doesn't bother me normally, but after hearing it all day, it gets annoying.

I get asked to load up people's cars, too. Usually when I'm loading coin bags. I can guarantee your car cannot handle that weight.

I get store managers and bank employees joking about "going on vacation" and stuff like that. I just say, "I don't care what you do with it. You signed for it, it's not my responsibility anymore."

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    All the time! It gets old fast. I get asked for samples a lot, too. When I offer them samples of 180 gr. JHPs, they back off.

Mostly older folks. It doesn't bother me normally, but after hearing it all day, it gets annoying.

I get asked to load up people's cars, too. Usually when I'm loading coin bags. I can guarantee your car cannot handle that weight.

I get store managers and bank employees joking about "going on vacation" and stuff like that. I just say, "I don't care what you do with it. You signed for it, it's not my responsibility anymore."

A few years ago we had an armored truck robbery around here.
    The truck was loaded with bags of coins.The robbers had to leave all the money behind as their getaway car couldn't handle the weight.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013

I'm sure I can find some ton to a ton and a half rear end trucks that could handle a bag or two but I wouldn't be stupid enough to ask. We load our trucks up 'round here mhmm!

All joking aside, I bet tha sort of stuff gets really annoying.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    It's not the first time people have tried to use an ATM that I was servicing.

Let's see, you drive up to your ATM, the screen is pulled out, the screen displays an "out of service" message, and there's a 30,000 lb. armored truck parked right next to it. Why in the hell would you think you could use that ATM? We don't park in the ATM lane for the hell of it!

I was doing an inside ATM at a Shell station in Dowagiac. It was a BOA, and I was doing a cash swap. I should have swapped the money in the truck, but I was in a hurry, so I did it inside. I had $371,000 in $20 bills in front of me in piles, the vault door was open, the screen was pulled out, and I was filling a cassette. A kid, probably 20 or so, comes up to me and asks, "Can I use the ATM?"

I almost lost it. I said, "No, obviously you cannot use this ATM right now. Give me 10 minutes."

That one was probably the worst.

I had a guy drive around my truck at at TCU ATM. I was inside the ATM, I hear him pull up, look at the screen, and say, "ARE YOU SERIOUS???"

Yes, sir. We are serious. You just drove around our truck to get to an ATM that was being serviced. You should have seen that coming.

Another time, we parked in the handicapped space at Mishawaka Utilities, across for the police department. I got back in the truck, and some guy with a cane, who was walking just fine, mind you, was screaming at us.

"You can't park here!!"

My driver just flipped him off, and we drove away. He was trying to get the cops across the street to arrest us. What a douche.

My internet alert sensor went crazy and then vaporized in a poof of smoke, thank you very much.

;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom