• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Spitefully closing an open air monument is an intentional middle finger to Americans.

It's dumb. It's is also a dangerous move.

Making life as difficult as possible....... does not get people on your side.

Typically, I would think people making the effort to go to these monuments have an
    interest in the monument in how it relates to America and being an American.
    To have the government (king obama) intentionally block access is more than "first world problems"
    It is blocking an essence of America, blocking something deep down in the people who are still proud of their country.

It is not closing a mall, it is not closing a welfare office, it is the closing of the heart of a people.
    It is a provocative move striking below the belt. It is a sucker punch. It is a dick move.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    And we wondered why the TSA, HSA, and all the other 'A's bought all the guns and ammo. Heck, even the Federal chicken inspectors have been issued firearms. Sounds like they are determined to keep pushing and pushing until they cause a revolution. They are ready to shoot citizens down in their tracks. That way they can declare martial law and throw away that pesky document they hate so much, especially that first page we call the "Bill of Rights".

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    We went to The Great Smokey Mountains National Park this past weekend (Sunday). The Park Offices were closed. We drove 441 from Gatlinburg, TN to Cherokee, NC. Some of the pull off single lanes along the road were coned off. There were still people pulling over between the cones. All the scenic lookout parking lots were still open to the public. The Newfound Gap Monument was still open. Saw a few Rangers still working. They didn't have anyone on the ground with a boot on their neck. Maybe they didn't get the memo yet.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    We went to The Great Smokey Mountains National Park this past weekend (Sunday). The Park Offices were closed. We drove 441 from Gatlinburg, TN to Cherokee, NC. Some of the pull off single lanes along the road were coned off. There were still people pulling over between the cones. All the scenic lookout parking lots were still open to the public. The Newfound Gap Monument was still open. Saw a few Rangers still working. They didn't have anyone on the ground with a boot on their neck. Maybe they didn't get the memo yet.
    someone with first hand experience contradicting hyperbole talking points? shocking....I don't know who to believe

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    They had even placed out a few Port-O-Lets since the buildings were closed. The restrooms at Newfound Gap were still open. I thought that was pretty nice of them.

As I understood, this was the scene at our national treasures, you sure you didn't miss it?

US_Police_Beating_People_Wide.png

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Talk about laughable. The Evansville media had stories about the Patoka National Wildlife Preserve being closed. They directed folks to not stop on county roads and look at wildlife !

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    eastern Tennessee would be a great place to live. Look at the population statistics. True Americans have lived there and in the n. Carolina side for over 200 years. That's why crime is so low there too.

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    I suspect most officer believe it's bull****, just like you and I. Unfortunately, they probably don't think disobedience is worth losing their job over. Can you honestly say that if your work required you to do something stupid and embarrassing that you would quit your job over it?
    Embarrassing and or stupid I can handle, that is not something worth losing your job over. This is stupid and I would be embarrassed to do it because I whole heartedly believe it is wrong and that is why I would not do it.
    The difference is not doing cause you dont want people laughing at you or not doing it because you have morals against it.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    You want to explain the "hyperbole" of the government attempting to make stuff "off limits" after viewing these pictures

Insane Tourists Blatantly Defying The U.S. Government's Demands
    I see pictures with "CLOSED" signs, some yellow tape and orange cones...and lots and lots of people continuing to visit monuments and parks while no one is bothering them or forcing them to leave the area for doing so.

Just as I saw in person this past weekend. It appears the call by you and your handful of faithful followers to murder Park Rangers over some cones will need more fuel to drum the natives into a frenzy than this.

Better luck next time.

Perhaps you could dig up some old OWS movement photos and claim it's war veterans being arrested at a monument? Oh wait...it's been done and debunked.

Last edited:

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    I see pictures with "CLOSED" signs, some yellow tape and orange cones...and lots and lots of people continuing to visit monuments and parks while no one is bothering them or forcing them to leave the area for doing so.

Just as I saw in person this past weekend. It appears the call by you and your handful of faithful followers to murder Park Rangers over some cones will need more fuel to drum the natives into a frenzy than this.

Better luck next time.

Perhaps you could dig up some old OWS movement photos and claim it's war veterans being arrested at a monument? Oh wait...it's been done and debunked.

Hmmmm.... just HOW did those closed signs and tapes GET there? Perhaps the tourists and visitors all brought them, eh. And yes, in the nation's capital some semblance of restraint on the part of the police did happen with thousands of media cameras in their face. Not so much in other parts of the country though.

And you obviously have me confused with someone else. I in no way "called" for anyone to be "murdered." But I understand the fantasies in your head are working overtime.

the National Parks Service chased down a group of senior citizens at Yellowstone National Park when the shutdown commenced on October 1[SUP]st[/SUP]. After informing the busload of tourists, some of whom were tourists from other countries, that the park was no longer accessible, the rangers locked them into a closed hotel for several hours with armed guards posted at the exits. When finally allowed to get back on the bus and leave Yellowstone, rangers stopped the tourists from pausing to take pictures, chasing after them for “recreating.”
    That arguably constitutes kidnapping or false arrest, especially conducted under color of authority for no other reason than to score political points in the shutdown.

Please tell us, o wise one, just what would have happened if one of these senior citizens had walked out of the hotel in defiance of that illegal order to stay inside? Speak up... I can't hear you.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Hmmmm.... just HOW did those closed signs and tapes GET there? Perhaps the tourists and visitors all brought them, eh. And yes, in the nation's capital some semblance of restraint on the part of the police did happen with thousands of media cameras in their face. Not so much in other parts of the country though.

And you obviously have me confused with someone else. I in no way "called" for anyone to be "murdered." But I understand the fantasies in your head are working overtime.

Please tell us, o wise one, just what would have happened if one of these senior citizens had walked out of the hotel in defiance of that illegal order to stay inside? Speak up... I can't hear you.
    There were no media cameras in Tennessee or North Carolina when we visited the National Park. Yet I saw none of what you claim. Other than a few traffic cones. No one was turned away. No one was ordered out of the park. No one was held at gun point.

I saw tourists picnicking and taking photos of extraordinary scenery. Every scenic parking lot was open and packed with tourists. The only cones blocked single lane pull-offs. And yet still people were parking there and picnicking...and having fun. The only two Rangers I saw were driving. I followed one for several miles. He passed the same tourists I did and didn't stop to bother, threaten or contact those parked in the cone areas at all.

As for the Yellowstone incident, I surely hope it's not true. I suspect like the other incidents that have been proven false...it's more fiction designed to work people into a frenzy. As for you, keep beating the drums of war.

You believe what you read...I'll believe what I saw.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom