• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    There were no media cameras in Tennessee or North Carolina when we visited the National Park. Yet I saw none of what you claim. Other than a few traffic cones. No one was turned away. No one was ordered out of the park. No one was held at gun point.

I saw tourists picnicking and taking photos of extraordinary scenery. Every scenic parking lot was open and packed with tourists. The only cones blocked single lane pull-offs. And yet still people were parking there and picnicking...and having fun. The only two Rangers I saw were driving. I followed one for several miles. He passed the same tourists I did and didn't stop to bother, threaten or contact those parked in the cone areas at all.

As for the Yellowstone incident, I surely hope it's not true. I suspect like the other incidents that have been proven false...it's more fiction designed to work people into a frenzy. As for you, keep beating the drums of war.

You believe what you read...I'll believe what I saw.

If I was a park ranger in Tennessee I would walk carefully among the hillbillies myself. But it is interesting that you are willing to write of everything just because of one or two misleading incidents. That broken glass didn't happen in your neighborhood, eh.

And BTW... Please tell us, o wise one, just what would have happened if one of these senior citizens had walked out of the hotel in defiance of that illegal order to stay inside? Speak up... I can't hear you.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    If I was a park ranger in Tennessee I would walk carefully among the hillbillies myself. But it is interesting that you are willing to write of everything just because of one or two misleading incidents.
    Oh ****ing please...that's the best you've got? You post photos of tourists going about their business unmolested by Federal Agents while squealing like a school girl of the atrocities to humanity...I give you first hand experience as how your claims aren't true in a National Park and your explanation is the hillbillies are keeping the Feds honest???? Laughable at best. Some of you drama queens are too much.

As for the Yellowstone incident, other than you quoting a claim...I see no substantiated proof. My guess is just another false rumor spread by those like you. Full of :poop:. There were tourists likely packed to the gills with video equipment. But no video of the Gestapo herding them into the hotel and holding them hostage or forcing them out of the park?

I think it's a damn shame any sections of these parks and monuments are closed (but again, this wasn't what I witnessed or experienced). But unlike you, I'm not yet ready to start calling for the killing of people over it.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    Oh ****ing please...that's the best you've got? You post photos of tourists going about their business unmolested by Federal Agents while squealing like a school girl of the atrocities to humanity...I give you first hand experience as how your claims aren't true in a National Park and your explanation is the hillbillies are keeping the Feds honest???? Laughable at best. Some of you drama queens are too much.

As for the Yellowstone incident, other than you quoting a claim...I see no substantiated proof. My guess is just another false rumor spread by those like you. Full of :poop:. There were tourists likely packed to the gills with video equipment. But no video of the Gestapo herding them into the hotel and holding them hostage or forcing them out of the park?

I think it's a damn shame any sections of these parks and monuments are closed (but again, this wasn't what I witnessed or experienced). But unlike you, I'm not yet ready to start calling for the killing of people over it.
    Where was this killing call? Do you think maybe your taking things out of context?

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI

I don't have a problem with you experiencing a stick your head up your arse moment. It just shows INGO who can be trusted down the road. I can live with that. Better to know beforehand than afterwards, eh.

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    Public servant. Where was Jack calling for killing anyone? " I think it's a damn shame any sections of these parks and monuments are closed (but again, this wasn't what I witnessed or experienced). But unlike you, I'm not yet ready to start calling for the killing of people over it." Or am I to assume you made a false statement.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Taking into consideration his original post and his post history of fascination with dead cops it's merely a conclusion I've drawn and an opinion I express. You're free to disagree. I know he will.

"...post history of fascination with dead cops"

People will stop taking you credibly when you keep making stuff up such as that from thin air. But if you are indeed a cop we can begin to see where those honest citizens get screwed by false reports and fabricated evidence, eh.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I can see that you're "lost" since you are apparently confusing me with some other poster.

your thread started by you being upset that parks were closed and the closures were being enforced...

Unbelievable: Police prevent drivers from pulling over and viewing Mt. Rushmore | Twitchy

Here's my take on this...

There will be a tragedy coming soon. Either a citizen is going to kill a cop or a cop is going to kill a civilian. The Dems have left no alternative. The public is no longer in a mood to put up with this nonsense. There is going to be a collision between a fed up citizen and a heavy handed cop and It will happen in the next few days

We are seeing the true heart of many cops. We have not heard a single story about a cop refusing to go along with this kind of nonsense. They have willing cleared the vets from the Viet Nam Memorial, and enforced other areas that are closed.

Unless the cops are willing to police themselves, unless they are willing to come forward and say, "we are not going to participate in this fundamental denial of the citizens' rights" then why should we trust any cop?

but then when the rangers curtail enforcement of the closures your seem to be upset they are not being enforced?

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    your thread started by you being upset that parks were closed and the closures were being enforced...

but then when the rangers curtail enforcement of the closures your seem to be upset they are not being enforced?

"your seem"?

You're welcome to cite and post any hints, quotes, specific statements or even passing thoughts of mine that I "seem" to be upset that they are not being enforced. Right now the only "seeming" that has mentioned that as a possibility is between your ears in fantasyland.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    "your seem"?

You're welcome to cite and post any hints, quotes, specific statements or even passing thoughts of mine that I "seem" to be upset that they are not being enforced. Right now the only "seeming" that has mentioned that as a possibility is between your ears in fantasyland.

well, I interpreted this as you being upset that it was not being enforced. Most of these pictures show people recreating, some with rangers clearly choosing not to enforce the closures. If that was not the intent can you please clarify.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    well, I interpreted this as you being upset that it was not being enforced. Most of these pictures show people recreating, some with rangers clearly choosing not to enforce the closures. If that was not the intent can you please clarify.

"I interpreted..."?

Look, if you want to continue to beclown yourself by self-admittedly pulling nonsense out from between your ears and posting it don't let me get in your way. My "intent" was exactly what I posted. No more. No less.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    "I interpreted..."?

Look, if you want to continue to beclown yourself by self-admittedly pulling nonsense out from between your ears and posting it don't let me get in your way. My "intent" was exactly what I posted. No more. No less.

beclown myself for trying to understand your point of view?

Top Bottom