• ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Hello Gentlemen, and Ladies.

I've been keeping my head out of the IN political sand so to speak a bit I digress.
    Looking for the "general" consensus of our forum here of who to kick/keep on our Indiana seats.
    I'm in Crawford county. My apoligies for the gimme a cheat list type of post. But I feel confident I'll align with the interests' of most here ;)
    Many Thanks in Advance!
    God Bless!
    Guys,

Be nice he’s from Crawford County and English a town of 500 and also the County seat.

He is not used to your big city ways.

They don’t even have fast food chains just a curb side burger joint it does have great tender loins.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    To be, or not to be is the answer.

We must stand up, before we can sit down and think about the passage of time.

The middle class is not the upper class or the lower class, but in-between the rich and the poor. Everyone should have the freedom to not be offended by the things that offend them.

The children of the community are the children of the community and belong to the community, so the community can educate the children as children of the community in the community the children belong to.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    But what about inflation?

“Yours is a story I hear around the country as I travel. In terms of both rightly having the right to have aspirations and dreams and ambitions for your family and working hard and finding that the American dream is, for this generation and so many recently, far more elusive than it’s been.”

Top Bottom