• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I am not responsible for correcting either your comprehension problems or your lack of reading skills.

then I will continue to perpetuate my assumptions of you view as I previously stated, I won't be able to use any "scrabbble words" though...those are reserved for folks who's mom keeps a thesaurus in the basement

Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    Yep, the officers at the lowest end were just following orders.

Yep just like the nazi's during the nuremberg trials. They also claimed they were just following orders. And before you start saying these cops aren't killing anyone well neither where the nazi's early on.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    then I will continue to perpetuate my assumptions of you view as I previously stated, I won't be able to use any "scrabbble words" though...those are reserved for folks who's mom keeps a thesaurus in the basement

"you seem..."

"I interpreted"

"my assumptions"

I think we see a pattern here. You live and fabricate within your head a fantasy view of the world and then project it out to others. No wonder you are confused about the issues of the day.

gunsisgood

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 19, 2010
    Maine
    Most of these pictures show people recreating, some with rangers clearly choosing not to enforce the closures.

Did the rangers choose not to enforce these closures or were they told not to enforce these closures ?
    If they were told not to enforce the closures but otherwise would have then ya there is a really serious problem brewing.

Top Bottom