• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    LEO is doing as told from those who fly desks.

Barry is trying to punish the sheeple into demanding this be ended. We payed for the damn monuments so why shut them down. Tours....yes, I get it but just to look????

Total and absolute temper tantrum. Barry is no more than a petulant child.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Unbelievable: Police prevent drivers from pulling over and viewing Mt. Rushmore | Twitchy

Here's my take on this...

There will be a tragedy coming soon. Either a citizen is going to kill a cop or a cop is going to kill a civilian. The Dems have left no alternative. The public is no longer in a mood to put up with this nonsense. There is going to be a collision between a fed up citizen and a heavy handed cop and It will happen in the next few days

We are seeing the true heart of many cops. We have not heard a single story about a cop refusing to go along with this kind of nonsense. They have willing cleared the vets from the Viet Nam Memorial, and enforced other areas that are closed.

Unless the cops are willing to police themselves, unless they are willing to come forward and say, "we are not going to participate in this fundamental denial of the citizens' rights" then why should we trust any cop?

well its been a few days and nobody has murdered a police officer yet for enforcing the cones... Guess you were wrong.

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    You know what annoys me the most about all of this... That the officers enforce this kinda stuff.
    If that was my job I would get on post, pull a few cones and direct traffic to stop and take pics. It is just ridiculous that the officers think this is ok

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    You know what annoys me the most about all of this... That the officers enforce this kinda stuff.
    If that was my job I would get on post, pull a few cones and direct traffic to stop and take pics. It is just ridiculous that the officers think this is ok

I suspect most officer believe it's bull****, just like you and I. Unfortunately, they probably don't think disobedience is worth losing their job over. Can you honestly say that if your work required you to do something stupid and embarrassing that you would quit your job over it?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Limited government? You really haven't paid attention to this thread. They are paying extra money to close down open air sites.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    What a bunch of petty, low IQ nonsense. Sounds like stuff little girls do in Jr. High. Next they will be being bullies on their facebook pages. Of course look at the caliber of their leaders.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom