• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    One thing, I want to do now. Here's my disclaimer. I made reference to not gloating when other members are wrong (and that's true). But if Trump loses, I'm telling you now, I'm going to gloat. I'm going to buy me a swimming pool, and fill it with Trumpster tears. Nobody supports HRC, so I can't exactly gloat about that here.

Here is my prediction...You won't...

You are too consistent to in your core beliefs..I have seen nigh on five years of you maintaining a consistency to be envied and I honestly think you just ain't got it in you...If you do I will consider that the most damaging thing a Trump presidency caused...

If Trump wins (and I believe he will) I will pop open a cold one and put this song on full blast...:)

[video=youtube;gVv94T5LF0c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVv94T5LF0c[/video]

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indiana yes, the rest of the nation, nope. Not a chance. HRC would have to have an EPIC meltdown, far surpassing MD '88 tank ride.

We'll know when the results in Florida are announced who will win. And, honestly, I'm going to look at VA/NC as a kind of bellwether.

I'd say HRC is the prohibitive favorite to get to 270, but polling has been singularly unpredictable for Trump in this cycle. I think there's a good chance he'll win.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Do you think those votes were sincere?

What makes you think they wouldn't be? There are union members that are told to vote for her. That's why the state made it illegal to take pictures in the voting booth, because the bosses were requiring proof of vote.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    MSNBC is claiming to have just obtained a GOP rule draft showing plan to Thwart "Never Trump" Forces

CmNyx-MWEAAuT5J.jpg:large

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    What makes you think they wouldn't be? There are union members that are told to vote for her. That's why the state made it illegal to take pictures in the voting booth, because the bosses were requiring proof of vote.

This election, I've heard from several union-friendly associates that union members favor Trump. Purely anecdotal, yes, and these people would never respond to telephone polling with their honest truth (for fear that it isn't really a pollster), but it confirms the cross-over sentiment that has been observed.

MSNBC is claiming to have just obtained a GOP rule draft showing plan to Thwart "Never Trump" Forces

By the start of the Convention, the #nevertrump forces should be thwarted. The time for that to work was 3-9 months ago. It didn't. He won. Fair and square. Well, mostly fair.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We'll know when the results in Florida are announced who will win. And, honestly, I'm going to look at VA/NC as a kind of bellwether.

I'd say HRC is the prohibitive favorite to get to 270, but polling has been singularly unpredictable for Trump in this cycle. I think there's a good chance he'll win.

I think we'll know sooner than that. Trump is going to have a Nixon moment when he faces off against Clinton in the debates. It will probably go down as one of the great massacres of all time.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I think we'll know sooner than that. Trump is going to have a Nixon moment when he faces off against Clinton in the debates. It will probably go down as one of the great massacres of all time.

Wow - I totally disagree with you on that. Trump is MUCH quicker witted than HRC. She tends to drone on about policy and her delivery is both harsh and sleep-inducing. Trump connects to people much better.

He'll wipe the floor with her trousered rear end.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I'm going to take up the violin. Come the end of next January, when whichever arsonist in chief we elect next burns all this down, I'm going to sit and play my fiddle. Maybe Ashokan Farewell would be a fitting serenade as the embers of Old Glory glow.

Maybe that's a bit melodramatic, but all of this leaves little hope for the long term welfare of liberty and the republic.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wow - I totally disagree with you on that. Trump is MUCH quicker witted than HRC. She tends to drone on about policy and her delivery is both harsh and sleep-inducing. Trump connects to people much better.

He'll wipe the floor with her trousered rear end.

Ha, ha, we shall see. I agree Trump is quick witted, more so than HRC, and if the debate is essentially a monkey poo throwing contest, then yeah, Trump will win. If the debate is an actual debate, focusing on policy, no way Trump has a chance. He simply hasn't proven to me he understands govt.... and it will force him to lock in his positions, for once.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm going to take up the violin. Come the end of next January, when whichever arsonist in chief we elect next burns all this down, I'm going to sit and play my fiddle. Maybe Ashokan Farewell would be a fitting serenade as the embers of Old Glory glow.

Maybe that's a bit melodramatic, but all of this leaves little hope for the long term welfare of liberty and the republic.

If Trump doesn't win, maybe you better brush up on your Islamic fiddle tunes? ;)

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Try piano and cello instead. Perfect "burn this b*tch down" melancholic music.

[video=youtube;MFK0yG8xG5I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I[/video]

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Ha, ha, we shall see. I agree Trump is quick witted, more so than HRC, and if the debate is essentially a monkey poo throwing contest, then yeah, Trump will win. If the debate is an actual debate, focusing on policy, no way Trump has a chance. He simply hasn't proven to me he understands govt.... and it will force him to lock in his positions, for once.

He'll start and end every answer with, "Well, I'm not Crooked Hillary." That's all the position he'll need. He'll have talking points for everything else. I don't know of any living moderator who could pin him down.

I miss Tim Russert.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

View attachment 48163

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom