PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Evidence disappeared as not one, but two reports hit the teletype in the IOC (INGO Operations Center.)

Sometimes this is how people get introduced to INGO. Hey, **** happens. The post is no longer there, an incredibly nice PM was sent with the links to site and classifieds rules as well as the link to intro/greetings. Some often-posted observations/sage advice were also included since the Word Doc is saved on the desktop of both the PC and my laptop. Copy/paste for the WIN!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So, it appears the 50 post rule has been abolished. I guess the mods can now lock this thread...
    I just realized this one was Friday night. Post #2565 was one from this AM.

Friday night one: did not receive the nice PM. This one, "Uuhhmm, I'm from Merrivile (spelling hometown wrong twice) I want to buy gun. I'm underage" got the terse memorandum which may have included the words, "this is a discussion forum with a classifieds section, this ain't Guns-R-Us."

It was a bit late for me to go to the blue room, so @Cameramonkey cyber-sleuthed and hammered the under-aged miscreant (or .gov Fed pretending to be an under-aged miscreant.)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I just realized this one was Friday night. Post #2565 was one from this AM.

Friday night one: did not receive the nice PM. This one, "Uuhhmm, I'm from Merrivile (spelling hometown wrong twice) I want to buy gun. I'm underage" got the terse memorandum which may have included the words, "this is a discussion forum with a classifieds section, this ain't Guns-R-Us."

It was a bit late for me to go to the blue room, so @Cameramonkey cyber-sleuthed and hammered the under-aged miscreant (or .gov Fed pretending to be an under-aged miscreant.)
    Or Illinois Nazi. Not sure. But he sure as hell wasnt from IN.

mods can see a LOT more than people realize.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    And people say I am paranoid for putting tape over camera lenses.
    Long long long time ago I was a chat room moderator back when chat rooms where the cool place to be.

Place had maybe a hundred regular chatters out of a few thousand forum members.

The only need for a mod there was to keep trolls out-not so much the members.

"Perk" of it was we could see their dm's. Saw some reallly interesting stuff.

My IT job, we had access to provided computer/laptops.:n00b:

Thats all I will say.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    That looks so good. We used to have a great place here, but apparently we’re not allowed to have a good restaurant.
    I don't think Alec has ever had a worthwhile restaurant. Subway and :poop:y fried bar food.
    We went and had dinner the other night in Elwood at andys diner, it was a nothing like the pictures on face book.
    $46.00 + tip for the 2 of us, they will never see us again. A 10 pc chic nuggets or taco bell would have been better.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I don't think Alec has ever had a worthwhile restaurant. Subway and :poop:y fried bar food.
    We went and had dinner the other night in Elwood at andys diner, it was a nothing like the pictures on face book.
    $46.00 + tip for the 2 of us, they will never see us again. A 10 pc chic nuggets or taco bell would have been better.
    Past 2 catered year end work parties we have stopped at taco bell on the way home.

Would hate to know how much work paid for the crappy food.

Top Bottom