• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Donald Trump deletes anti-Clinton 'Star of David' tweet after criticsm

Love how race baiting libs always try and make everything xenophobic. It's a ****ing star, different color, not hollow, no religious context. (oh but the $100 bills!) kinda sounds like you made that connection yourself ya intolerant libs.

Yeah, no one is buying that. It's the Star of David... there's no particular color that denotes it, it doesn't have to be hollow, and it doesn't have to be in a religious context for its intent, in use, to be evident. Only an idiot would post that up, and not understand how it would be viewed.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    No, it's not just a "****ing star". Everyone in the civilised world recognises it as the Star of David, the symbol of judaism. Trump apologists will forgive that turd anything and make any excuse for their Oompa Loompa overlord. His campaign people knew what they were doing. Taking a dig at all the jews supporting Hillary and throwing money at her and not him. This is just another in a long line of such events. One would think that these would eventually build up and register, even with the blindly faithful. Guess it ain't so. Trump was right when he said he could walk down the street and shoot people and still get the faithfuls vote.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Seems to me Team AntiTrump needs to cut down on cognitive dissonace themselves

Either Trump is a bumbling boob who does foolish, self-destructive (campaign-wise) things and lacks any sort of plan for the election and governing

or

Trump is an evil anti-American, constitution hating mastermind leading us down the road to fascism and ruin for his personal aggrandizement

Because I'm pretty sure you can't have it both ways and be taken seriously

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Seems to me Team AntiTrump needs to cut down on cognitive dissonace themselves

Either Trump is a bumbling boob who does foolish, self-destructive (campaign-wise) things and lacks any sort of plan for the election and governing

or

Trump is an evil anti-American, constitution hating mastermind leading us down the road to fascism and ruin for his personal aggrandizement

Because I'm pretty sure you can't have it both ways and be taken seriously

No reason it can't be both.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Crap, don't know what happened above and I can't delete the post.. I broke the internet. Anyway...

If a standard Photoshop burst-out graphic of a six-pointed star must be a symbol of Anti-Semitism, why isn't the round red circle that replaced it is a symbol of Anti-Jap racism??? When is a red circle not a red circle?
    View attachment 48219

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Crap, don't know what happened above and I can't delete the post.
    If a standard Photoshop burst-out graphic that happens to be a six-pointed star is a symbol of Anti-Semitism, why isn't the round red circle that replaced it is a symbol of Anti-Japanese racism??? When is a red circle not a red circle?
    View attachment 48219

You're stretching too far with that comparison, just as the others are stretching too far the other way.

A basic circle, and a 6-pointed star... are two very different things.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Crap, don't know what happened above and I can't delete the post.. I broke the internet. Anyway...

If a standard Photoshop burst-out graphic of a six-pointed star must be a symbol of Anti-Semitism, why isn't the round red circle that replaced it is a symbol of Anti-Jap racism??? When is a red circle not a red circle?
    View attachment 48219

Not sure if srs, or simply intellectually dishonest. Given that "Jap" seems an acceptable word to you, I lean toward the latter.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wonder how many voters think Trump MUST be doing the right things if the race-baiters and their minions parrot every tiny little "might be perceived as racist?"

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wonder how many voters think Trump MUST be doing the right things if the race-baiters and their minions parrot every tiny little "might be perceived as racist?"

There are actual things he does that lean racist (as well as those that tend to promote him [KKK, white power groups, anti-Semites]), then there's this. I think this one is much ado about nothing.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    There are actual things he does that lean racist (as well as those that tend to promote him [KKK, white power groups, anti-Semites]), then there's this. I think this one is much ado about nothing.

Racist is an easy word to throw around these days.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    No, it's not just a "****ing star". Everyone in the civilised world recognises it as the Star of David, the symbol of judaism. Trump apologists will forgive that turd anything and make any excuse for their Oompa Loompa overlord. His campaign people knew what they were doing. Taking a dig at all the jews supporting Hillary and throwing money at her and not him. This is just another in a long line of such events. One would think that these would eventually build up and register, even with the blindly faithful. Guess it ain't so. Trump was right when he said he could walk down the street and shoot people and still get the faithfuls vote.

Meanwhile libertarians will defend this:

Johnson cited a long list of objections to Trump’s positions, including the idea of building a wall across the border with Mexico, and description of Mexicans as murderers and rapists “when in fact they’re law-abiding citizens, more law-abiding than U.S. citizens.”

Gary Johnson Says Most Americans Are Libertarian But Don?t Know It - Bloomberg Politics

Trump retweeting a meme is nothing new, if it's to be taken deathly seriously, then maybe it's time for you to step away from the internet for awhile.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/26/klan-leader-claims-kkk-has-given-20k-clinton-campa/

Yeah I'm sure the KKK is supporting Trump...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    People trying to pin this on 8ch... no.

Here it is in a tweet on 6/15.

https://twitter.com/FishBoneHead1/status/743239011326656512

Not that anti-Semites and white nationalists don't seem to gravitate toward Trump... but I'm not going to go as far as to call Trump an anti-Semite yet.

Trump, I'm sure, didn't post that image, personally. But someone in his camp, thought it would be a good idea to do so. And your link is broken.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    An archive of the removed tweet, showing it was posted around 6/15, not originating from 8ch on 6/22.

FishBoneHead on Twitter: "NEWS ALERT! Hillary Finally Achieves Something... #HillaryForPresident #CorruptHillary https://t.co/IKeJ9r4cv1"

9Cr4ppz.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom