• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Honestly I'm kinda happy to see Trump being this big of a dumbass and alienating people by siding with the vax crap. We need Desantis or Paul in 24, not another big dumb Trump circus.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think the same thing could be said about Trump making comments about Desantis vax status.

I the people who are that easily persuaded can't be counted on anyways

They always hated those mean tweets, didn't they? Worse than anything!!! ;)

Then turn around and make Trumps tweets seem mild compared to the mostly made up rude characterizations they utter.

It hasn't changed much has it? :)

Last edited:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    They always hated those mean tweets, didn't they? Worse than anything!!! ;)

Then turn around and make Trumps tweets seem mild compared to the mostly made up rude characterizations they utter.

It hasn't changed much has it? :)
    Yep, which is why I think he should be out.

They've already convinced people he's the devil, and no one that believes that is going to change. The Machine has already shown what they're willing to do. Then 2 more years of him doing and saying dumb :poop: is not going to help. Also no way we can have more spending like he would bring back with him.

I think it's the wrong basket to put the eggs in.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Do the Trump supporters who want Trump back like to see Trump put us into another 8+ Trillion debt? You know he will, you know he will never stop using the credit card until we are bankrupt. What if he gets back in and bankrupts us.....sure you got your rights...but what good will rights do when its all collapsed. Should we not be able to discuss other options like Rand Paul or DeSantis or someone else. I like many things Trump did, but he dropped the ball and he has some serious problems and with age thats not going to get better...I think we can pick better. But seems anyone who voted for Trump and supported him, if they decide to look at someone else they are shut down by the "Trump was GOAT people." So we may get more debt, the wicked borrow and payeth not back. So do the Trump supporters love how much debt we are now in, and can't wait to have more? Is it just me or does it seem each party when they get in control just go power nuts and start spending and borrowing like no tomorrow. Right now 7 out of 10 disapprove of Biden...and we got 3 more years of worse coming.....may not even make it to 2024....lol. Shoot the SCOTUS can't even get the Constitution right for medical workers. I don't know if we can ever get our Republic back again.
    Please name the politician you are backing who will balance the budget and pay back all of that debt. I would like to know how he/she plans to accomplish that. Surely being so critical of Trump on that issue means you have a superior alternative in mind?

Also, where may I subscribe to your newsletter

Additionally, rights will get you through times of no government better than government will get you through times of no rights

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Honestly I'm kinda happy to see Trump being this big of a dumbass and alienating people by siding with the vax crap. We need Desantis or Paul in 24, not another big dumb Trump circus.
    DeSantis is quite possibly the next Scott Walker and Rand Paul is even further outside the mainstream than Trump is

I say, let them all fight. If Trump is the last man standing then either vote for him or vote libertarian and set your vote on fire

The desire to preemptively eliminate Trump from the competition does not speak to any belief in letting the best man win

While I will not support either if Trump runs, I will certainly vote for either if they secure the nomination - and I say that knowing that Paul will have an even harder time than Trump did getting quality people for his administration and getting **** done.

Either of them could still interrupt the slide towards communism, Trump has the best chance of stopping it altogether IMO

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    My initial thought on Trump was that he was the perfect finger to poke in the eye of the establishment. Turns out he was much better than that. He talks funny, he's bombastic, vain, has something on his head that he calls hair. But there is no doubt in me that he is, truly and 100%, for America. I don't know if he'll run, but if he does, he'll mop the floor with his competition.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My initial thought on Trump was that he was the perfect finger to poke in the eye of the establishment. Turns out he was much better than that. He talks funny, he's bombastic, vain, has something on his head that he calls hair. But there is no doubt in me that he is, truly and 100%, for America. I don't know if he'll run, but if he does, he'll mop the floor with his competition. [again]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And without Trump in the mix, they would have run ¿Jeb?, we would be in President Clinton's second term and Planned Parenthood would be a fast food chain for Baal worshippers

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I voted for Trump twice. Doesn't change the fact that he is an ******* though, and it's becoming more obvious his hardcore supporters are too, which is dividing the voter base. But I'm a Biden fanboy and have TDS because I think one of the most toxic and polarizing public figures we've ever seen is now a liability and will likely cause a D victory?

How tonedeaf can you be? In a forum full of 2A advocates in a red state... you have multiple people who voted for Trump saying they don't want him to run again. Are we all Biden Fanboys with TDS?

I also believe there was voter fraud and "THEY" did whatever they could to get rid of Trump. Don't think it will happen again? The guy was in control of the country AND knew it was happening and it still happened. But now magically it's not going to happen? You are barking up the wrong tree, pal. Infighting isn't going to get it done.
    Trump isn’t the problem. The general state of the GOP is the problem. All left leaning RINOs that love to spend your money and cry about how bad dems are. At least Trump tried to pull us to the right. Too many thin skinned people that felt they needed to be coddled just couldn’t give him a chance. Honest Republican conservatives were being undermined by the establishment GOP RINOs like cocaine mitch and mouth full of words, but no action graham. They killed the cohesiveness of the party. I’ll vote Trump if he runs, if he doesn’t molester joe will get my vote so we can get to the end of this round of being a free nation quicker. The faster this ends, the faster a new birth begins.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Trump isn’t the problem. The general state of the GOP is the problem. All left leaning RINOs that love to spend your money and cry about how bad dems are. At least Trump tried to pull us to the right. Too many thin skinned people that felt they needed to be coddled just couldn’t give him a chance. Honest Republican conservatives were being undermined by the establishment GOP RINOs like cocaine mitch and mouth full of words, but no action graham. They killed the cohesiveness of the party. I’ll vote Trump if he runs, if he doesn’t molester joe will get my vote so we can get to the end of this round of being a free nation quicker. The faster this ends, the faster a new birth begins.

You're right about Mitch and Graham, but the larger picture is that a democracy gets the government it deserves. Enjoy your time with Biden. It may get worse before it gets better from what I'm seeing.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    You're right about Mitch and Graham, but the larger picture is that a democracy gets the government it deserves. Enjoy your time with Biden. It may get worse before it gets better from what I'm seeing.
    I have no doubt it will get worse. I’m at an age I can retire if need be. I can live as I want fairly cheap. The big financial burden will fall on the participation trophy generation. They will pay for this most if not all of their lives. Me? Give me a cabin in the woods and my guns, I’ll be fine.
    standing tall and pushing against the RINOs is a losing sum game. The quicker fix is to push them into irrelevance by not supporting their party. Let the other side win and ruin everything and then have a new party start that replaces the GOP.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Let the other side win and ruin everything and then have a new party start that replaces the GOP.
    Only then they have only a shattered ruin to work with, assuming the country doesn't descend into anarchy and warlordism and no one gets elected to deal with the mess

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Please name the politician you are backing who will balance the budget and pay back all of that debt. I would like to know how he/she plans to accomplish that. Surely being so critical of Trump on that issue means you have a superior alternative in mind?

Also, where may I subscribe to your newsletter

Additionally, rights will get you through times of no government better than government will get you through times of no rights
    How about a start to not gather more debt and keep borrowing. How about auditing the Fed like Rand Paul has wanted to do for years. No newsletter, just other options out there but thanks for proving my points about Trump only people.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Is that Trump's choice or a New York State requirement to do business within the state

When did he have a strong following among those who could execute that 'problem solving tweet - you know, among members of his own party who held executive or elective office

And just when would he have issued that tweet ?

A) During Russia, Russia, Russia and 'the dossier' MSM hype
    B) During the narrow window between Russia, Russia, Russia and Impeachment 1.0
    C) While campaigning for re-election
    D) After the election but before Impeachment 2.0

That is about 4 weeks spread over 4 years and he was still fighting for border security and the wall and delivering a booming economy, wage gains at all levels and energy independence while deterring and sometimes killing America's enemies abroad

I think he had a full plate, and I'm not sure people who won't even stand up to an HOA should be criticizing others who stood in the breech

Yeah, that will show him (and us)

When the election was stolen, all he had to do was cross the rubicon.

I would have gone.

He didn't, he bent over, and he threw those who did try to help under the bus. I don't know if you just have a short memory or you're carrying the flag of the establishment.

And since the republican party at large wants to throw in with the establishment, I don't see a win condition through politics.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    When the election was stolen, all he had to do was cross the rubicon.

I would have gone.

He didn't, he bent over, and he threw those who did try to help under the bus. I don't know if you just have a short memory or you're carrying the flag of the establishment.

And since the republican party at large wants to throw in with the establishment, I don't see a win condition through politics.

I think he, and most others, underestimated their opponent.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Crossing the rubicon must be more precarious than I would have imagined. I don't believe he bent over. He played his hand. Trump with a lame duck-nothing to lose hand might play large. Two years can be eternity for candidates and news cycles.

Top Bottom