• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm a Biden fanboy because I dislike Trump? That's rich.

There is nothing The Supreme Leader accomplished that we couldn't reasonably assume any other R with a spine wouldn't have. No matter how many times he told you he was the greatest in history.
    I give credit where credit is due. Trump act did more of what he said he would than any candidate in my life. The tone of your posts says way more about your TDS than anything about anyone else…

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    I give credit where credit is due. Trump act did more of what he said he would than any candidate in my life. The tone of your posts says way more about your TDS than anything about anyone else…
    I voted for Trump twice. Doesn't change the fact that he is an ******* though, and it's becoming more obvious his hardcore supporters are too, which is dividing the voter base. But I'm a Biden fanboy and have TDS because I think one of the most toxic and polarizing public figures we've ever seen is now a liability and will likely cause a D victory?

How tonedeaf can you be? In a forum full of 2A advocates in a red state... you have multiple people who voted for Trump saying they don't want him to run again. Are we all Biden Fanboys with TDS?

I also believe there was voter fraud and "THEY" did whatever they could to get rid of Trump. Don't think it will happen again? The guy was in control of the country AND knew it was happening and it still happened. But now magically it's not going to happen? You are barking up the wrong tree, pal. Infighting isn't going to get it done.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You can't even stay at a Trump hotel in NY without showing proof of vaccination.
    Is that Trump's choice or a New York State requirement to do business within the state
    I sure hope what's left of Trump's fan base grows up and realizes it's over and Trump is on the other side. He isn't the same man that he was in 2015 and 2016.

He had the chance to solve all of these problems with nothing more than a tweet when he was still in office with a strong following
    When did he have a strong following among those who could execute that 'problem solving tweet - you know, among members of his own party who held executive or elective office

And just when would he have issued that tweet ?

A) During Russia, Russia, Russia and 'the dossier' MSM hype
    B) During the narrow window between Russia, Russia, Russia and Impeachment 1.0
    C) While campaigning for re-election
    D) After the election but before Impeachment 2.0

That is about 4 weeks spread over 4 years and he was still fighting for border security and the wall and delivering a booming economy, wage gains at all levels and energy independence while deterring and sometimes killing America's enemies abroad

I think he had a full plate, and I'm not sure people who won't even stand up to an HOA should be criticizing others who stood in the breech

. He didn't, he bent over and handed the country over to the communists. If he's nominated for 2024, I'll vote independent.
    Yeah, that will show him (and us)

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Just who started the infighting? The correct answer is, the TDS wing of INGO…
    I don't care. Go spend all your time having petty internet fights with them.

There is a big difference between disagreeing with Trumps mannerism/actions vs personal insults to him and his supporters.

The same for making brash statements proclaiming that you speak for large numbers of voters.
    Read the room. Maybe a quarter of people in here are saying they don't want the guy, not sure how that doesn't resonate with you. It's not just me speaking for large numbers of people, it's large numbers of people saying it and then being called names.

I supported his first run but still think he is a piece of **** and would rather not have him run again because he is divisive. It's not hard to understand, and many other people feel that way.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't care. Go spend all your time having petty internet fights with them....

Read the room...

abell46s-reface.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not aware of any upper age limit on the position, and although there was a concerted attempt to paint Trump as mentally incompetent, those same people seem to be sitting on their hands about President Ice Cream Poopy Butt. I'm sure that will just be one of the many reasons certain people will attempt to disqualify Trump because they know they can't beat him. The desire to prop DeSantis up before he is ready for prime time has the same genesis.

I think the anger comes from the fact Trump raised the bar and CoCRublicans feel they will be unfairly expected to actually keep their campaign promises rather than be able to concentrate exclusively on their personal fortunes. I think there is also defection by the stoner vote, so potentially 4% at most

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Not aware of any upper age limit on the position, and although there was a concerted attempt to paint Trump as mentally incompetent, those same people seem to be sitting on their hands about President Ice Cream Poopy Butt. I'm sure that will just be one of the many reasons certain people will attempt to disqualify Trump because they know they can't beat him. The desire to prop DeSantis up before he is ready for prime time has the same genesis.

I think the anger comes from the fact Trump raised the bar and CoCRublicans feel they will be unfairly expected to actually keep their campaign promises rather than be able to concentrate exclusively on their personal fortunes. I think there is also defection by the stoner vote, so potentially 4% at most
    Huh? Who are you directing most of this to?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Do the Trump supporters who want Trump back like to see Trump put us into another 8+ Trillion debt? You know he will, you know he will never stop using the credit card until we are bankrupt. What if he gets back in and bankrupts us.....sure you got your rights...but what good will rights do when its all collapsed. Should we not be able to discuss other options like Rand Paul or DeSantis or someone else. I like many things Trump did, but he dropped the ball and he has some serious problems and with age thats not going to get better...I think we can pick better. But seems anyone who voted for Trump and supported him, if they decide to look at someone else they are shut down by the "Trump was GOAT people." So we may get more debt, the wicked borrow and payeth not back. So do the Trump supporters love how much debt we are now in, and can't wait to have more? Is it just me or does it seem each party when they get in control just go power nuts and start spending and borrowing like no tomorrow. Right now 7 out of 10 disapprove of Biden...and we got 3 more years of worse coming.....may not even make it to 2024....lol. Shoot the SCOTUS can't even get the Constitution right for medical workers. I don't know if we can ever get our Republic back again.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I'm not sure.

One thing that is for sure though. Spouting rude insulting BS could just as easily run a lot of us to definitively back Trump vs others.
    I think the same thing could be said about Trump making comments about Desantis vax status.

I the people who are that easily persuaded can't be counted on anyways

Top Bottom