• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    You guys do know that what corporate media, never Trumpers and Democrats want is for the Republican's to be divided...

Minor disagreements are being ginned up by the usual suspects, because outrage increases attention and engagement, but here we are discussing it as if it were real.
    What you said is spot on. They will fabricate whatever they need to out of thin air.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The Republican party divided its voters. They had the best opportunity to kill obamacare for good as they promised and they hid when it came time to do their job. I want the party relegated to an also ran post for eternity. We need a new conservative party that is willing to call out when party members are less than staunch conservatives.
    George Will tried that. Didn't work out

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    The Republican party divided its voters. They had the best opportunity to kill obamacare for good as they promised and they hid when it came time to do their job. I want the party relegated to an also ran post for eternity. We need a new conservative party that is willing to call out when party members are less than staunch conservatives.

Define what a Conservative is?

Typically it means fighting against change.

But here we are today, do you want the status quo or do you want change?

The labels don’t make sense anymore.
    Progressives who act regressive.
    Liberals who act authoritarian.
    Republicans who act like globalists.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I probably should have said hater. LOL
    Well these days a hater is pretty much the only one capable of any criticism when deserved. Either side. Biden. Trump. It don’t matter. Of course they’re also likely to criticize the other without a supporting reality, while being incapable of any praise of the other, even with a supporting reality.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Define what a Conservative is?

Typically it means fighting against change.

But here we are today, do you want the status quo or do you want change?

The labels don’t make sense anymore.
    Progressives who act regressive.
    Liberals who act authoritarian.
    Republicans who act like globalists.
    I can’t give you a full comprehensive definition, but I can list things that I believe are minimum measurements to be a conservative.

you must be a member or fully in support of the freedom caucus.

you must not have voted for obamacare or voted against its full removal.

you must be pro life.

you must not have voted to support unfunded mandates.

you must not have voted for any bill that puts restrictions on any right in the bill of rights.

You must not have voted to continue keeping the federal government open without a fully funded annual budget.

you must be for a secured border and its funding.

you must also be for the removal of illegals from our country and the use of what ever resources are needed to complete that task.

you must be for voter id nationally.

you must be dedicated to removing fraud from our social programs or program removal, which ever is fiscally cheaper.

this is at least a start.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I can’t give you a full comprehensive definition, but I can list things that I believe are minimum measurements to be a conservative.

you must be pro life.

you must not have voted for any bill that puts restrictions on any right in the bill of rights.

You must not have voted to continue keeping the federal government open without a fully funded annual budget.

you must also be for the removal of illegals from our country and the use of what ever resources are needed to complete that task.

you must be dedicated to removing fraud from our social programs or program removal, which ever is fiscally cheaper.

That’s a litmus test to be a “Conservative” not a description of “conservative”. Capitalized it’s an ideology. Not capitalized it’s a temperament.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana

you must be pro life.

I love your list. Sadly, it makes obvious there are no conservatives currently in .gov.
    In fact, just asking for a budget will probably get you on double secret probation. And your use of "illegal" to describe those here illegally will also get you on a super secret .gov list. And your mention the Bill of Rights will get.... you get it. Where to start the fix??

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Where to start the fix??
    Break up the bureaucracy, moving its bare bones essential parts to various states closer to that departments real responsibilities. Many swamp creatures will not want to move to Omaha or Salt Lake so you get rid of people you can't otherwise easily fire. Hire many locals and change the culture of the department to one that is responsive to who pays the bill (us)

Making FedGov less concentrated and less bribable would be a good start, plus allow reduction of salaries because of lower costs of living in the real world. Might change VA and MD politics for the better given time

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I love your list. Sadly, it makes obvious there are no conservatives currently in .gov.
    In fact, just asking for a budget will probably get you on double secret probation. And your use of "illegal" to describe those here illegally will also get you on a super secret .gov list. And your mention the Bill of Rights will get.... you get it. Where to start the fix??
    I have an idea, but it can’t be mentioned on this site…

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom